under seat storage

Rattletrap

Reaction score
Does anyone line the bottom of their under seat storage compartments if so with what?

thanks for your replies

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine have drains. They are easy to wipe out if they get dirty the way they are from the factory.  Seems like lining them would just make drainage and cleaning harder. 

In my bowrider I used some interlocking plastic grid tiles that I thought I got at West Marine. They worked great, did not cause mold growth and were easy to trim to fit. However, a quick look at the web site and I don't seem to be able to locate them.

Northern Tool has them.

I just bought a 2013  22 SFX 90 Pontoon, my first.  I purchased the Duragrid interlocking plastic 12x12 squares from Amazon to floor all the storage areas.  They are easy to trim where necessary and lock and unlock easily; light and strong. Water flows through them and the 1/2 inch thickness keeps things from sitting on a wet floor.   I bought the grey because it was on sale for about $30 less than the beige. Here is the product name in Amazon.

Duragrid Indoor Outdoor Interlocking 12''X 12'' Deck and Patio Tiles, Pack of 30, Gray

Sold by: Big Floors

$71.70

Thanks for sharing!

No.

Cheers, Steve

Back