Upholstery 2015 Bennington Feedback

rdcooper

Reaction score
Hey! Looking for some feedback. I had an animal (Racoon) go to town on my boat this winter. Somehow it found its way inside under the cover and couldn't get out for a while. Hopefully, he found Jesus while in Solitary. Anyone have recommendations on either the best place for fabric or if it just makes sense to go to a dealer and ordering a new bench. Would they be able to match fabric either way? Appreciate the ideas.

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Try a local upholstery shop. They may be able to acquire the same/comparable vinyl/fabric and repair it like new........Worth a shot!

Jack M

Reaction score
You could have an issue getting foam . Multiple industries are having production delays due to the shortage .

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Hey! Looking for some feedback. I had an animal (Racoon) go to town on my boat this winter. Somehow it found its way inside under the cover and couldn't get out for a while. Hopefully, he found Jesus while in Solitary. Anyone have recommendations on either the best place for fabric or if it just makes sense to go to a dealer and ordering a new bench. Would they be able to match fabric either way? Appreciate the ideas.

Holy crap! He went to town!!!

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
Good grief Charlie Brown. Talk about digging into it. Yikes!!!

I was thinking the same about checking with insurance for coverage for whatever direction you need to go in for repair or replacement. I lean in the full bench replacement direction myself.

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score

lakeliving

Reaction score
Most insurance policies exclude rodent and other animal damage.

mrob

Reaction score

rdcooper

Reaction score
I have been quoted $2k from the local Bennington dealer for the entire bench seat, and $900 for the upholstery shop. I hope they can match it well!