Used Benches for Pontoon

Captmisket

Reaction score
Anyone know a marketplace specifically for Bennington pontoons used parts? Looking for a bench seat. Stitching has come part in several places. My particular pontoon only had a 5 year warranty. :) :( . Go figure. I do not want to pay the high price for a new bench.

You could try Great Lakes Skipper. They sometimes have some Bennington OEM items. Otherwise, to my knowledge, there isn’t anyone that specifically carries used Bennington parts.

Also, have you considered checking with a local canvas/upholster shop? If you cannot find what you are looking for (I am skeptical you will find the item, let alone a color match), perhaps this is a route you could check out. Either way, good luck!!!

I also second Vikingstaff’s suggestion of a local canvas shop. I would have to believe that is the most cost effective

Greatlakesskipper.com, does offer seating ,but most is a generic brand.

Check with the Bennington factory, may require more than one attempt to get the right person. Various boat and RV factories in the Elkhart area have been known to sell off old inventory to the public. I don't live in the area anymore, but have bought a couple things at such warehouse sales years ago.

Check with the Bennington factory, may require more than one attempt to get the right person. Various boat and RV factories in the Elkhart area have been known to sell off old inventory to the public. I don't live in the area anymore, but have bought a couple things at such warehouse sales years ago.
Here is Benningtons number ,(888) 906-2628.

Back