Vacuum

After reading about all the favorite vacs for their boats. I've decided to finally install the central vac on our boat. Probably will have to remove the shield to get access to run the pipe to the bow. But the biggest problem will be,who's job will it be to vacuum the boat. LOL

No I hadn't. Thanks. My son thinks one from Sears (craftsman) looks great and uses the same 19.2 v batteries from my (and our) other cordless tools. It's slightly heavier and larger in size but costs about half the price. Looking at that too  

Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt Wet/Dry Vac

I dont think that was available when I was looking 2 years ago ..

Other thing is ,it appears to be larger 

Dewalt makes a newer more powerful vac that is just a little bigger! Will run on battery or electric! Mine works great. I use 18v lithium battery & it runs long enough to do the whole boat, carpet and seats. 

I did end up getting the Sears craftsman 19.2 v cordless vac. It is a larger size, but weight was about the same as the dewalt. I thought the longer hose and attachments made it better for me, plus I had extra batteries for it already. It was half the price (though the dewalt came with a battery). I used it this weekend and was very satisfied with its performance. 

Back