video on youtube

Having been in the factory and on that lake makes viewing this video even more special. Thanks for the reminder!

And did you notice who was driving the toon at the end?................................................TB

Do tell Carl, who is it?

It's Susan, aka TB

Man I wish I could work for Bennington. Not just to drive the boat, I just like them as a company. 

She sat with my wife and I at the club event for almost 2 hours answering questions for us.

She is a Awesome person.

Yes, she is. And a damn good captain, too!

Susan answered my pm and said ti was ok to use her name. This is what she sent: "Sure, I hope it's positive! Girlfriend does know how to drive a boat"!

Last edited by a moderator:
She was great in guiding me to the right people to make my decision on buying the Bennington. Some day maybe I'll live in that region not where all this snow is!

We should all pitch in and buy a tropical island, tanker of fuel and some meat. The wives will be happy because it will be warm, we'll all be happy because we can boat year round!

We should all pitch in and buy a tropical island, tanker of fuel and some meat. The wives will be happy because it will be warm, we'll all be happy because we can boat year round!
Uhhh, I read this post, then re-read the post, then checked one more time, nowhere did you mention beer, rum, or rye. Was that just an automatic inclusion? Something tells me if we got the bulk of the members on here together we would all have one heck of a good time!!! Better add Advil to the list as well.

I'm not a drinker so it wasn't first in my mind! Too much was consumed back at Michigan State!

I'm not a drinker so it wasn't first in my mind! Too much was consumed back at Michigan State!
Honestly, me neither. Hardly ever actually. Something tells me if we got this crew together I'd revert back to my old glory days!! Haha the memories I woulda had if I coulda remembered!!

Back