We bit the bullet

jfrack77

Reaction score
Hopefully memorial day weekend we will be taking delivery of a brand new 24 SCWX!    Now the waiting begins!

Thanks for all of the advice, I was not able to able to get as much of a discount (up to 32%) as some of you, but the wife and I were happy with the dealer and the price.   They are a little closer to our house then the last dealer, and we cannot wait!    I will take pics asap!

That is all that matters. As long as you're wife is happy. ... ;)

Congrats jfrack77.

Now you get to join the rest if us waiting for our new boats to arrive!

Also, don't set your expectations too high on Memorial Day, based on the recent orders/receipts that would be a very aggressive turn-around (ie 4 weeks). I would say the average has been around 7 weeks.

I know our dealer was notified two weeks ago that they could no longer guarantee Memorial Day deliveries on new orders being placed.

We'll all cross our fingers and hope for the best! Either way, you are in for an awesome summer.

Congratulations and hopefully you can take delivery by memorial if not it's still worth the wait

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and how about some specs.

Congrats on the new boat order!! Tell us a little about it, The wait will seem twice as long....good luck and enjoy this forum while you wait.

Later,

Marc

Congratulation Jfrack, now give us some more details

Congrats! We scheduled delivery from our dealer to the lake for next Friday on our new 2350RSR but the weather this week doesn't look good so we will see what happens. The ice better be out by then.

Congrats, the waiting can be brutal sometimes, but it is worth it.

We are scheduled to pick up this Friday.

Biting the bullet is the biggest hurdle 

Once you pull the trigger your happiness begins

I bought my Boat at the Boat Show in January 

It is at the Dealers after being built in Elkhart IN

With the way the weather is ...........

I may have to wait till Memorial Day myself

I am so ready for The Boating Season to begin

89832097.jpg

Congrats jfrack77.

Now you get to join the rest if us waiting for our new boats to arrive!

Also, don't set your expectations too high on Memorial Day, based on the recent orders/receipts that would be a very aggressive turn-around (ie 4 weeks). I would say the average has been around 7 weeks.

I know our dealer was notified two weeks ago that they could no longer guarantee Memorial Day deliveries on new orders being placed.

We'll all cross our fingers and hope for the best! Either way, you are in for an awesome summer.
Thanks man!

I was thinking the same thing, but the owner of the dealership that we were working with told us that he had just placed an order for the same boat to keep there as a stock boat.   He just modified that order with the options we wanted which is why he said it would get here so soon.   He did say if we had come next weekend, we more than likely would not have gotten the boat this summer....   So i hope he is right!

Congrats on the new boat order!! Tell us a little about it, The wait will seem twice as long....good luck and enjoy this forum while you wait.

Later,

Marc
Thanks Marc!

So, it is a 24 SCWX, smokey granite (no graphics, will more than likely add them later down the road), Sandstone interior.  Merc 150 4 stroke (25 in transom), SPS package, Seastar Hydraulic Steering, Single battery switch, Sealed lifting strakes, Saltwater anode package, 2 cupholders, G series helm upgrade (both seats), Teak trim, Full Vinyl flooring, Extended bow (for loading the dogs), Kicker upgrade, Blue Ice LED for bimini, Quick clips for the mooring cover, Porta potty (for the wife), and Sharkhide on all 3 tubes.    I cannot friggin wait to get this thing!

Thanks man!

I was thinking the same thing, but the owner of the dealership that we were working with told us that he had just placed an order for the same boat to keep there as a stock boat.   He just modified that order with the options we wanted which is why he said it would get here so soon.   He did say if we had come next weekend, we more than likely would not have gotten the boat this summer....   So i hope he is right!
Oh you're probably good then.  I think dealers do that regularly to fill their 4th spot and get other customer boats shipped.  Then he could definitely come back and make adjustments.  Great to hear!

Oh you're probably good then.  I think dealers do that regularly to fill their 4th spot and get other customer boats shipped.  Then he could definitely come back and make adjustments.  Great to hear!
I think this is exactly what happened, he mentioned that he had 4 on order, and all he had to do was modify one for us!   Cant wait !!!

Back