WE GOT IT! LOVE IT! 2014 22 SFX Posted Pictures in Gallery!

tyjy

Reaction score
LOVE our new 2014 22 SFX w/SPS and Yamaha F150 hp motor!

We love it, just posted pictures in the Gallery. I HOPE they show up!

Got it last Friday (could have had it before Memorial weekend but the River was TOOOOO high :blink: ), delivered to the boat launch and already have almost 10 hours on it. The Yamaha F150 is SO QUIET we barely know it's back there much less running! Runs so smooth it is truly amazing! It turns unbelievably smooth it's like a speed boat and goes over wakes so easy! I KNOW the Sea Star steering, wave shields, performance foils and strakes as well as three toons help make it perform so well, so glad we listened to those in the know! A perfect package for us, not too big, not too small. The upholstery is so soft and comfortable! Got the G-style bow seats and upgraded bass seats in the stern. SO awesome! Pretty sure we bought our "last boat first"! : )

Did I say we LOVE IT?! Wow gotta pinch myself : )  :wub:

I was worried about our dealer and reserved judgement till the deal was done and we experienced it for a couple days. Happy to say I take back any/all reservations I had, the dealer REALLY pulled through and told us, he checked the list before the order, he checked the list after the order, went over absolutely everything and installed the transducer on short notice, didn't over charge! Everything on the boat works great, no gaps in the gates, all lights work, no squeaks, snaps line up, got the black cooler...! So we are very, very, very pleased.

As for the Bennington brand...we never had a pontoon boat before so can't compare, but...WOW, the workmanship and quality is A++ It's obvious the quality for sure. Because every element on the boat is perfect I can vouch that there are still some GREAT boats being manufactured! If they are having growing pains at least it's not too far gone because ours was ordered in February and built at a very busy time of year and it's perfect.

Now it's time to enjoy ourselves! Really happy to have made this move.

THANK YOU to everyone on this wonderful forum who helped us SO MUCH with everything!

THANK YOU for all the answers to the future questions I'm sure I'll have : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats and enjoy your new toy.           B)

Congrats on the new boat! Can't wait until mine arrives in a few weeks!

Congratulations........ time to have some fun.

Wow! Somebody that types more words than me. Sounds great. Enjoy!

Great looking boat!!

Awesome toon !!!

Easy to love, that is a classy looking boat!

Wow! Somebody that types more words than me. Sounds great. Enjoy!
I KNOW! : ) I should have just "smiled":

:wub:   :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Congratulations!

Congrats! I remember that same feeling about a year ago and it hasn't changed a bit. Unless PADS hits, you'll get many years of enjoyment out of that beauty.

Great news, congrats!

Thanks everybody

I KNOW! : ) I should have just "smiled":

:wub:   :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Not at all you're excited!! Enjoy the feeling. Remember, this is one of the best two days in boating.

Really nice combination of colors, will stand out nicely. Welcome to the family.

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

Congrats!

Congrats man!  Sounds like you'll be coming through our area a lot then!  Have fun!

Back