Welcome Back

Thanks, everyone for your patience!

Hey guys and gals.  I wanted to post a note letting everyone know what happened.

The server that the forum resided on experienced a partial hard drive failure.  The drive still worked, kinda, but was experiencing multiple issues.  In order to maintain data integrity of the owners club forum we took the board offline while we moved the site and databases off the damaged hard drive.  The site was not hacked, this was entirely a hardware failure issue.

The forum server has now been upgraded from a civic to a ferrari!!  The forum is now hosted in the Cloud on some of the most reliable and powerful servers in the world.

Welcome Back!!  and....  Welcome to the Cloud!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool.... the Cloud! However that works; I'm so clueless! ;-)

whewwww !!!!!!!!!!!  glad ya'll are back !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about bored. Nothing to do during the freeze. Even here in the south we felt it, A good site to look at and read old posts could have used up some time   catching up. Instead sat around looking bored and irritated the wife  GLAD YOUR BACK and if I might say so is some of the warm air. SPRING IS ONLY 10 WEEKS AWAY. Neither I or "Benny" can wait for Mid March and the first launch and ride of the New Season.

Hope everyone has been able to stay warm.

Glad it is back on line!

Even if we don't comment a lot, I know there are many of us who read regularly. I missed the information and commentaries!

I just want to know who's paying for my therapy ..... I went into withdrawal !!!!!!

Whew! I was thinking I had been blacklisted. 

Happy boating.

andy

Back