Well shoot, 2 members away from 2500!

goldnrod24

Reaction score
Nice work, TB, mods and members. 2500 is nothing to sneeze at.

Woohoo !!!! I got three signed up Saturday at the open house ..... Darn only needed 2 more and we would have been there ......

Hmmmmmm I'm comin up with 2589 members ?? 129 pages of 20 plus 9 on page 130 ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious.....................among the almost 2500 members................is there a way to find out how many of them are actively participating in the forum......................say in the last 6 months???????

Derrick makes up for the inactive ones so it averages out.

And nobody noticed I went past 1,000 posts. :p

We're too engaged in absorbing your knowledge! Congrats Carl!

Carl - I noticed last week that you were just a few from 1000, and I was going to wish you good luck (or whatever it is you do just before someone turns 1000), but I had to leave and then I forgot about it. :D

Very nice!

Wouldn't it be nice to collect all the best posts by all the members (and as voted best by the members) and have them in one place? Sort of like the "best of the forum" type thing? I think Gee would be happy with that. Not to pick on Gee, just if he felt strong enough to make that post, there are probably others that feel that way too, and this would be a way to accommodate those that don't have time to sift through everything.

Well that's easy to do, click on my profile, then choose "posts" over on the left. Haha screw it, sick of being on the straight and narrow, and yes kaydano and I hijacked this thread! Jk

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl does that mean you get to pick your own Title? We can't have Derrick as the only "Legend" around here! :p Although his boat trading "up" abilities are legendary!

And don't forget Smitty (SEMPERFI). Cristy, you're correct, there is only one "legend".

And don't forget Smitty (SEMPERFI). Cristy, you're correct, there is only one "legend".
Yeah, Derricks a legend in his own mind ....... :D

We love ya brother ...... even though you are from "up there" ..... :wub:

Carl does that mean you get to pick your own Title? We can't have Derrick as the only "Legend" around here! :p Although his boat trading "up" abilities are legendary!
Well there ya go, someone finally noticed! Haha

Back