what are the best seat covers for a 2005 2575 RFS?

Tish

Reaction score
I bought my Bennington used and the cover is worn to nothing...any recommendations for seat covers?

Welcome aboard tishottey.  Personally I would start by contacting your local Bennington dealer to see if he can help.  Additionally you can contact a local canvas shop to make you one.  I have a neighbor at the lake that has a pontoon [not a benny] and he had seat covers made, imo it was about the same amount of work putting all the covers on versus a full mooring cover and of course the seat covers do not protect the carpet

I'm w/Link. Cover the whole boat. It will protect everything!

The original manufacturer of the mooring covers will sell direct to the customer.  They have the patterns for each model.  It depends on the year of the build which location you need to contact.  Search the forum for the threads listing the locations and phone #. 

Almost everything else has to be bought from a Bennington dealer.

I had a custom cover made when I purchased the boat a year ago. Local guy that has done many 2575 Bennys. I think it was around $1,200 using top gun fabric. Not sure where you live, he's in north central IL. I'd upload pic but it's too big. Make sure if you get full cover it fully covers bow area.

He specifically said seat covers but I agree with you bankershrs, full cover is the way to go

I had a custom cover made when I purchased the boat a year ago. Local guy that has done many 2575 Bennys. I think it was around $1,200 using top gun fabric. Not sure where you live, he's in north central IL. I'd upload pic but it's too big. Make sure if you get full cover it fully covers bow area.
That's an incredible price...I just got quoted a price for the cover and dining area for $995.00

Thanks everyone...I'm looking into tumacscov...and local canvas shops...

Funny you mention this, i am in MD and I am contemplating getting individual covers for mine as well this year.  I was very lazy putting the full cover on this past summer.   A buddy of mine used Atlantic Custom Canvas off of Fort Smallwood road in Pasadena.   He paid $900.  He loves his, and I will more than likely be using them as well (i live very close to their shop which is also a plus!)  Hope this helps!

I ordered a tumac cover! They were super helpful.  Due to the weather I haven't used it yet..but thank you for whomever lended the advice!

I ordered a tumac cover! They were super helpful. Due to the weather I haven't used it yet..but thank you for whomever lended the advice!

Tish, how did the cover work out? -- my original cover (2005) is toast - you put your own snaps on and what material did you get? -- trying to decide between them and local canvas shop - thanks

I would go with the local shop and they can fit it for you the way that you want.

Back