What is the meaning behind your username?

Mine started when I was active on the Airstream forum. We tow our tin can with an F250 diesel, hence the name "Tin Diesel". And no, I don't look like that!

Below is my copilot's avatar on the Airstream forum. She goes by Tin Fairy, and yes, she looks like that!

:)

Screenshot_20171204-063710.png

So you guys still have an Airstream?!?

My brother in law/sister in law had one for years but now have a 35' Bounder.......

Nice setup there Tin. Those airstreams are really nice. I never knew how pricey they were until we started watching "Going RV"

On a side note regarding user names should I be changing mine now?

I think you can still get away with lakeliving. Something tells me that you'll be back on the water someday.

We'll be back on the water. Just won't be a lake. More intercostal/river system.

Technically it's "intra"coastal .... ;) and that's my goal someday. She wants to do a 2 week cruise ..... with a 20 hp we should make it about 100 miles till we gotta turn around .... :D

You'll always be lakeliving.........

I guess I'll leave it as is! Thanks for the clarification Dave. Don't want to sound like a total dumb ass as soon as I roll into town!

LOL l!!! I’m sure I’ll sure they’ve heard it said that way a million times.

Technically it's "intra"coastal .... ;) and that's my goal someday. She wants to do a 2 week cruise ..... with a 20 hp we should make it about 100 miles till we gotta turn around .... :D
That'd be about what, 5 or 6 gallons of fuel?

GYXFFYG- It was my common user ID that was assigned to me by my company to use to log into different applications many years ago.

Back