Whats New for 2013 ?

TB thanks for the help man, I love the pic you sent of Bronze and Champagne accents and X Rails got to have it....Hope my dealer can swap it for me ordered it July 24th, 2012 2 days ago.....

Is this going to cost alot ? For X Rails and Two Tone Paint job ?

My Dealer is Todd Taylor Marine in Belleville Illinois 618-277-0233 if you can help me out here...

Salesman is the owner Todd Taylor

I am so excitied

Ron

New X rails and a console courtesy light will be standard on the S series; new options will include AquaTeak* flooring in the stern, a console sink, new pedestal table design, and new graphic/color choices...really NEAT choices!

*In addition to high-line Faux Teak, we will now offer a less expensive AquaTeak, which simulates the look of teak, but has less features than Faux Teak. (Not sandable to repair scars, etc.)

Come to the Sneak Peek in Elkhart August 29th if you can, we'd love to see you! TB

Yeah, we had a jet boat before the toon, so now when I feel the need for speed, I just turn into the wind .... Feels like I'm going twice as fast as I am .... :D

We also debated on 17, then thought no, let's go with 20 (lots more space), but of course then we think....why not a 24 .. :lol:

Problem with the 24 is it is a little overkill for the two of us ..... :blink:
My 22 SF works very well for the 2 of us and our two small dogs. We still run out of room when guests come.

I have a 2011 20 SLi in regatta blue with the monotone interior. I get so many complements on our Benny. Everyone that see's it in the dock or on the water makes a passing positive comment. "Nice Boat, Had to out class mine with a Bennington, That's one good looking boat, My next one's a Bennington, WOW."

From what I have seen of the 2013 S series pontoon, it is still going to out class any other brand. Bennington continues to out class out build any other brand in the market place. Quality, Looks, Design, Class, and Price.

It sure feels nice to have strangers confirm our choice in making Bennington our first and only brand of pontoon ownership. The wife said last night we are going to the boat show and try to make a deal on a 2013. Heck we only have 49 hours on our 2011. But I guess she likes what she see's. The S class pontoon fit's our needs to a T.

Man i feel like i just got boned again lol. Just saw this and told the wife we were going to have to trade our 2012 20sl in for the new 2013. And of course I just got laughed at and got to hear the old "I DON'T THINK SO ". Oh well we still love our old 2012 :D

TB thanks for the help man, I love the pic you sent of Bronze and Champagne accents and X Rails got to have it....Hope my dealer can swap it for me ordered it July 24th, 2012 2 days ago.....

Is this going to cost alot ? For X Rails and Two Tone Paint job ?

My Dealer is Todd Taylor Marine in Belleville Illinois 618-277-0233 if you can help me out here...

Salesman is the owner Todd Taylor

I am so excitied

Ron
TB: Any word on the cost of these two things on the 20 SL X Rails and Two tone paint ?

Hope I can afford the upgrade on my order which is paid in full already.

Oh man! We just ordered a new 20SL - still waiting to hear about delivery date. But no one mentioned any of these 2013 options . . .

Can someone tell me what an "X rail" is? Is it the style that are on the other series boats? They look waaaaay nicer than the ones currently shown on the website photos of the 20SL.

Thanks!

Oh man! We just ordered a new 20SL - still waiting to hear about delivery date. But no one mentioned any of these 2013 options . . .

Can someone tell me what an "X rail" is? Is it the style that are on the other series boats? They look waaaaay nicer than the ones currently shown on the website photos of the 20SL.

Thanks!
X rail is the rails on the exterior of the panels instead of on inside, yes looks like the other series, just not quite as fancy, but definitely better looking.

CORRECTION AND UPDATE AUGUST 11, 2012:

Earlier this summer, we planned to make X rails standard on the S series, with a deduct price for standard panels. We do have price increases every model year, so the price of the model would go up accordingly for the rail upgrade. After MUCH deliberation and market analysis, we have decided to keep the upgrade OPTION to X rails, instead of a deduct for standard rails. This means you can order the 20SL or the 20SLX. (Either way, you would be paying slightly more for X rails for a 2013 model, but this plan allows dealers to offer two distinct price points with consistent direction from Bennington.) And this, my Club friends, is why we hesitate to announce changes before our Dealer Open House. Lesson learned by TB :unsure:

The good news is that you can choose either style rails. Boats in process will be difficult to change if the production date is within two weeks. TB is sorry if any of you are in the process of buying since the original post. If that's the case, please PM us and we'll see if we can help you get the rails you want.

Our market analyis has slowed our 2013 pricing announcement to dealers, but please know that we generally do exactly what is needed for our brand to remain strong and for our customers to remain pleased with Bennington. Thanks. TB

New X rails and a console courtesy light will be standard on the S series; new options will include AquaTeak* flooring in the stern, a console sink, new pedestal table design, and new graphic/color choices...really NEAT choices!

*In addition to high-line Faux Teak, we will now offer a less expensive AquaTeak, which simulates the look of teak, but has less features than Faux Teak. (Not sandable to repair scars, etc.)

Come to the Sneak Peek in Elkhart August 29th if you can, we'd love to see you! TB

Back