When do we hit 2000?

kaydano

Reaction score
1980 members as of right now...

Doesn't seem like enough time for another contest to guess the date we hit 2000.

Who was closest at 1000?

the Bennington Owners Locator Map has over 6800 views with 168 pinned locations. With Spring coming and alot of new boats sold how about a contest when we hit 200

Maybe they don't want to be found. :rolleyes:

First post.

Was told by my dealer that the 7 year warranty would not happen unless I sgned up to Club Bennington. Looks like Bennington is trying to 'incentivise' everyone to join.

the 7 year warrany is only for club members so you will have to sign up in order to recieve it.

So, by being a member on this forum, you warranty is extended to 7 years? How does Bennington know?

They're Bennington, they know EVERYTHING!!!! Haha

They have extended the warranty on 2012 carry overs to 7 years. Just picked up my 2012 24 SSL today. Now, if the 12 inches of ice would melt off Canyon Ferry and Houlter lakes, I would be very happy.

To answer the question "When do we hit 2000?" the correct smartass response is "the next one after 1999" sorry, had to :)

Up tp 169 posts on the map

Maybe they don't want to be found. :rolleyes:
Carl, when you posted something about your lake I went to the Bennington owners Locater map and using the Satelite imagery I zeroed in on your site and even recongnized your boat slip with the lift and covered top bcause you had posted pictures of it from when you had the high water issue. I love my Bennington and my place on the lake and am proud of it. If any of my fellow Bennington Forum members are comimng my way into the Adiondacks please call me and you are welcome to our hospitality and a day joining us on our boat. I know that is your style as well and that is why I encourage all to pin the map

I'm not hiding, and if anyone wants to visit, you're more than welcome. Yes, I'm proud of our place on the lake. Thanks for looking Link. B)

To answer the question "When do we hit 2000?" the correct smartass response is "the next one after 1999" sorry, had to :)
It is really a long winter up there. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, yup! I still have probably at least 3 1/2 - 4 months wait before we can even put the boat in the water, never know how long all this snow will last, then it'll still be DARN cold in that water!!!

But at least your lake will be full....... Just like Carl's !!!!!

I'm not hiding, and if anyone wants to visit, you're more than welcome. Yes, I'm proud of our place on the lake. Thanks for looking Link. B)
Carl, the wife and I decided we will de-winterized in a couple of weeks now that the weather is getting nice. We'll definitely take you up on the offer above that first weekend out.

Chas

Carl, the wife and I decided we will de-winterized in a couple of weeks now that the weather is getting nice. We'll definitely take you up on the offer above that first weekend out.

Chas
Leaving this fri for NJ to see our new grandson and the following week we'll be on Navigator of the Seas in the carribbean. We'll be back March 6th. Heh, someones got to do it. B)

Ditto on the invitation. Anyone coming to Michigan's thumb (aka caseville) is welcome at our home nnd boat anytime. Btw, cheeseburger in caseville festival is fair game as well. Best party in Michigan EVER!

Todd

Back