Where to put boat name?

JMLakeNorman

Reaction score
Hi- just got a 2021 23RXFBA- we are first time boat owners and thought it would be fun to name it but can’t figure out where to put the name on this particular model- any thoughts? Thank you!

Ive seen quite a few on the left or right rear quarter panel on the top panel section. Lots of room on many models at that location

If there's no room on the stern put it on the front! Our I/O had no room on the stern so we had "Big Kahuna" across the entire front. Where on Lake Norman do you live? We are in between MM 11/12 main channel. But we will be keeping our boat in the Point this year......

Thanks Appreciate the reply! We are in Denver in a cove- to go to my brothers we turn at MM 11 so I know right where you are- beautiful main channel views

We have an RL. Love the look of the railings but agree difficult to place name. Ours is “Linked at Last”. Put it on the very back but the motor blocks most of the view of it

Welcome to the family JM! How about posting some pictures of your new Benny so we can all enjoy her?

Back