Which color do you prefer.

Todd & Amanda

Reaction score
We're placing our order Saturday and have to decide. We we are down to these 2 colors, what's everyone's opinion? Both will be 25 Qsb with a Verado 350

IMG_1057_zpsv4fgtf5v.png

IMG_1055_zpsrpmh8zxn.jpeg

Yeah, top one.

Todd, you at Lake Norman?!? 

That bottom Q is in the showroom at Lake Norman Marina, our local Benny dealer! 

Did you go to the VIP Event there last Saturday night?!? We went with Carl, (CWAG) Suzi, Glenn (Nautical) and Terry..........

Second one  ( Red ) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Still vote for the white one 1st. Granite one second and red third. What can I say, I like to be different. All three are really nice looking boats ! Just may come to the coin toss.

I like the bottom one but wish it had the sport arch

Todd, you at Lake Norman?!? 

That bottom Q is in the showroom at Lake Norman Marina, our local Benny dealer! 

Did you go to the VIP Event there last Saturday night?!? We went with Carl, (CWAG) Suzi, Glenn (Nautical) and Terry..........

I thought the same thing, but I think he's in Kentucky.

For your sake. Whichever one your wife likes. But, if I had the golden ticket and got to pick your boat color... I'd go with the 1st one. I mean there has to be some subliminal message for you posting it first.

First one - I like the blackout with arch (even though I don't have either) ;-)

Still vote for the white one 1st. Granite one second and red third. What can I say, I like to be different. All three are really nice looking boats ! Just may come to the coin toss.

I like the white one to but the wife has ruled it out, she says it's just to much white.

For your sake. Whichever one your wife likes. But, if I had the golden ticket and got to pick your boat color... I'd go with the 1st one. I mean there has to be some subliminal message for you posting it first.

Actually I posted the sunset and white first but when I added the smokey granite it put it on top, maybe that was the hidden sign lol.

Top.

I know it's not a Q, but how bout a mix of Sunset and I believe Granite with Blackout    ;)

vp4702950_1_large.jpg

I know it's not a Q, but how bout a mix of Sunset and I believe Granite with Blackout    ;)

We've loooked at that a few times, the wife likes it in the pics but would like to see it in person. 

We've loooked at that a few times, the wife likes it in the pics but would like to see it in person. 

Happy wife = happy life ....  :D

SEMPERFI8387

That Sunset and Granite is Bad A$$. What Series ? What do you know about it?

Jeff

Back