Who has open water?

It has just started snowing about a half hour ago .

Looks like the all time record for snow fall is going down in Petoskey .

Do it and get it over with .

Calling for 1-2inches tonight which I'm betting we won't see. The cold tomorrow that buck up near 60's.

We had wicked wind and rain storms over night. Supposed to start snowing again here tonight, as much as 3". Hopefully it won't last long!

Is winter coming back? This is not why I moved south. 32 this morning. :ph34r: Hope the weekend gets warmer. The good thing NO SNOW :eek: and the Ice never did show up on the lake. 

Called the marina today and they gave me the all clear. Said they were starting to put boats in. May 3rd is my delivery date, dealer said they would start the rigging next friday be a use they were 1 week ahead. Will be taking a ride there Friday and hopefully can get some good pics since I only seen the model in the showroom.

My lift went in a couple days ago. The Benny's coming the 28th, assuming the weather cooperates. Finally  :)

My lift gets delivered Tuesday! Then the boat may 3rd!!

What did you end up getting, Craftlander?

I HAVE OPEN WATER!!!!!

It's in my bathtub, and I use a couple of Coke cans and some of that green Lego decking that I built a helm and a couple of loungers on. Sick of this. They say possible 10-20cm today, of snow. 

It is time to move Derrick. Seriously.

Back