Who wants one?!?

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Looks like something your ex might give you for Christmas

I had heard when BRP stopped making Evinrude's ,that they were working on 2 future projects .1 being their new out board .
The 2nd was a jet pontoon .Since they also now own a pontoon company I expect to see one in the future .
1676021126620.png

Attachments

• 1676021111184.png
    1676021111184.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 2
They better wait for gas prices to come down before releasing this to the public! Jet skis are not what one would say fuel efficient! Double your money with these 2 units! Although it does look quite interesting!

Neither are the higher HP motor's ,but dealers still have a waiting list . My 250 uses 28 gallons an hour at WOT ,and more and more manufacturers are offering twins now .
They better wait for gas prices to come down before releasing this to the public! Jet skis are not what one would say fuel efficient! Double your money with these 2 units! Although it does look quite interesting!

Lots of YouTube on the new switch

Neither are the higher HP motor's ,but dealers still have a waiting list . My 250 uses 28 gallons an hour at WOT ,and more and more manufacturers are offering twins now .
I have a 50HP Yamaha, with the size of my lake and the amount of time running, I can almost make it the entire summer on one full tank of gas.

I have a 115 on my heavy R. Do wish I had bought the 150 as we at times have a full boat with a dozen people on board. However 90% of the time it’s just me and KP and we are slow cruisers so we don’t burn through a lot of gas

I have a 115 on my heavy R. Do wish I had bought the 150 as we at times have a full boat with a dozen people on board. However 90% of the time it’s just me and KP and we are slow cruisers so we don’t burn through a lot of gas
Going from a 220hp I/O to a 150 outboard was a bit concerning to us...... Until we had our test drive. The boat jumped out of the water! Pulling my wife and adult kids skiing/wakeboarding solidified our choice for us! 90% of the time it's just my wife and I too!

Back