Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Borrow it? Shoot..... you can own it! Brand spanking new battery and starter!

Grr.....

No, I am NOT misusing this site to sell something. I'm just being a smartass and poking fun at myself.

No, I am NOT misusing this site to sell something. I'm just being a smartass and poking fun at myself.

Ouch! Sounds like the little old lady that had it before you couldn't hear when the car was started. Seems like there should be a warranty on that year old battery.

Ouch! Sounds like the little old lady that had it before you couldn't hear when the car was started. Seems like there should be a warranty on that year old battery.

I think 218k miles on a component like a starter isn't bad. It did its job right up to the end.

And the battery was installed the day the starter died. The one it replaced was installed in 2011. Again, reasonable service life.

I just got tired of buying parts and paying labor, rental car, etc. It will give the next owner decent service. I just need better reliability.

I think 218k miles on a component like a starter isn't bad. It did its job right up to the end.

And the battery was installed the day the starter died. The one it replaced was installed in 2011. Again, reasonable service life.

I just got tired of buying parts and paying labor, rental car, etc. It will give the next owner decent service. I just need better reliability.

Oh, I thought you were talking about your new (to you) 2015! Never mind... :)

Back