Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Spoiledrotten

Reaction score
To all of my Internet Pontoon friends, I wish you a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. If you are on this forum, then you can count yourself as being blessed. We all have our own personal problems, but if you look around you, you'll see people with barely enough food to keep them sustained through the day, many without a place with a roof over them to sleep, many with incurable diseases, depression, many "legitimately" out of work and wondering how they are going to take care of their family.

We have so much to be thankful and grateful for. Please don't take your blessing for granted. Be well!

Same to you and your family Randy. And to my Bennington Family......................Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! And safe travels if doing so this week.Hey Randy,can I barrow the Camry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, if you are talking to this Randy, and not the Randy from Michigan.... if I had a Camry, you could surely borrow it. ;)

MMMMM ..... bacon .... Happy Turkey Day !!!!

turkey_is_done_2.jpg

I love bacon as well as the next guy but that would be overload!

PS. Derrick, this is what bacon looks like.

Wandos in Madison WI. Tuesday nights. All you can eat bacon. Yuuuuuuum!!!

Wandos in Madison WI. Tuesday nights. All you can eat bacon. Yuuuuuuum!!!

Wow, not sure how I missed this place. $1.00 beer and free bacon!

Yeah last time I was there I got hammered for $6 .....  :lol:

Is everyone in turkey overload and snoozing? This place has been dead for 2-3 days now....  :blink:

I've been dealing with a sick kid! Fun times! 

That sucks.... cold / flu??

Is everyone in turkey overload and snoozing? This place has been dead for 2-3 days now....  :blink:

I was thinking the same thing!  That plus football and hockey to watch - both good and bad. We were at the lake house and the kids, grandkids and dogs were there too. Very busy with them plus poor signal to get online. 

That sucks.... cold / flu??

Croup. Came on out of nowhere Wednesday and had to rush him in as his air way was constricting. Scared the wife big time. He's doing good now. 

Good you caught it quick. Glad he's doing better!

Croup. Came on out of nowhere Wednesday and had to rush him in as his air way was constricting. Scared the wife big time. He's doing good now. 

I had that when I was a young one. Spent time in a oxygen tent.

Would imagine that is very tough watching your kid getting sick.  Best of luck lakeliving

He's good now. He's a tough little guy.

I'm ready for another Thanksgiving meal though....I could eat that every week.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! And safe travels if doing so this week.Hey Randy,can I barrow the Camry?

Borrow it? Shoot, you can own it! Brand spanking new battery and starter!

Grr.....

Back