WSU

Good luck to Wichita St. Jack!!!

If my Maryland team gets by W. Virginia their reward will be to face the overall top seed Kentucky! Great! You never know.........after all it is............March!

Daril,

Good luck to Maryland also and you are right Kentucky will be hard to beat!

Jack

You are right about "March". My wife and I are Iowa State grads. Anything can happen. It did to them. My schedule has recently opened up considerably.

I was planning to go to the Big 12 tournament this year with a group of guys but work got in the way. While I'd like to see the Big 12 teams do well, I'd wouldn't be upset to see Kansas get knocked out. Go Wichita State!!

I'm hoping the UCONN girls do well.

I'm hoping the UCONN girls do well.
C'mon Dan that's an understatement! UCONN women do good every year!!! Geno Auriema always have great teams in Storrs!!! Maryland women are also a number 1 seed but they have never beaten UCONN!

You are right about "March". My wife and I are Iowa State grads. Anything can happen. It did to them. My schedule has recently opened up considerably.

I was planning to go to the Big 12 tournament this year with a group of guys but work got in the way. While I'd like to see the Big 12 teams do well, I'd wouldn't be upset to see Kansas get knocked out. Go Wichita State!!
Kay.....Had Iowa St on my bracket. They lost a tough one to UAB.....

WSU lookin' good at the 1/2. Iowa Women in the sweet 16... Hope Iowa and UNI both make it tonight. AND I hope I win the rest of my squares!

Congrats Jack and Wichita State!

Thanks now it's on to meet Notre Dame, GO SHOCKERS!

Jack

Back