Yacht Club Trailer

Link

Reaction score
Looking for comments on Yacht Club Trailers, don't know the exact model number only know it is a tandem with surge breaks. Dealer asked if I wanted I could pay $250 more for one where the front folds in so that it is shorter for storage.

I have a 2012 Yacht Club trailer - not sure what model - can check and let you know. I've only towed it a few times but it seems to be high quality. It's a 2 axle with brakes. Used to tow 24' 24SLi.

Shawn

Looking for comments on Yacht Club Trailers, don't know the exact model number only know it is a tandem with surge breaks. Dealer asked if I wanted I could pay $250 more for one where the front folds in so that it is shorter for storage.
Hey Link, I have the swing away tongue and it is helpful, it may only make it about 1-1 1/2 feet shorter, but amazingly it makes a difference! These rigs get pretty long. My 2075GLi ends up being about 27-28 feet. Takes up a lot of driveway! Haha

Derrick

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a yacht club as well. No issues. Good trailer. Tandem with surge brakes. Only complaint was small tire diameter. I think they are 13's.

Todd

Thanks for the replies, that's another decision I can put behind me.

Back