2013 models

floves

Reaction score
I'm very close to buying a 2012 model and I just notice online there are 2013 for sale. What month did 2013 models become available?

[i took delivery of a 2013 2275RLCP around the 29th of july.

quote name=floves' timestamp='1344469991' post='11954]

I'm very close to buying a 2012 model and I just notice online there are 2013 for sale. What month did 2013 models become available?

Congrats on your new boat. Any changes on the R series from the 2012 model?

Our 2013 is on order and is supposed to be here in about one week or so! :D

Ordered mine too 2013 20 SL on July 24th should be in about 3rd week of August - I cant wait

Like to see what they look like and a list of all the new options

Also ordered the new Yamaha 70hp motor Bronze with Champagne accents and new X Rails

Still trying to find the best fender bumpers for her....

Last edited by a moderator:
The only change that's for sure is the price. I heard some boat dealers receiving 2013's that were complaining about the price of outboard motors going up substantially. They were looking for 6% price increases on their boats. Who knows what Bennington's prices will be like vs. 2012.

I'm happy with my 2012 24' SSLX, as I intend for it to be the last boat I'll every buy.

I'm happy with my 2012 24' SSLX, as I intend for it to be the last boat I'll every buy.
I USUALLY have good intentions too, but these boats sure have come a LONG way in the past few years!

Derrick

I USUALLY have good intentions too, but these boats sure have come a LONG way in the past few years!

Derrick
The only change that's for sure is the price. I heard some boat dealers receiving 2013's that were complaining about the price of outboard motors going up substantially. They were looking for 6% price increases on their boats. Who knows what Bennington's prices will be like vs. 2012.

Yeah, I have not even placed my order yet (put deposit down) and I keep changing my specs.

I started out with a basic 20SL, now I'm getting pricing a 24SLX with extended deck ..... it's all Benningtons fault for offering all the goodies on a basic model !!!! ;)

Ordered mine too 2013 20 SL on July 24th should be in about 3rd week of August - I cant wait

Like to see what they look like and a list of all the new options

Also ordered the new Yamaha 70hp motor Bronze with Champagne accents and new X Rails

Still trying to find the best fender bumpers for her....
What are the new x rails? When you order the 2013 model, are you saying that you are buying without knowing what it looks like? I'm assuming when I try to build a boat online at the Bennington site it is a 2012 model but no where does it say what year it is. I'm trying to see if price or maybe options would be worth waiting for a newer model or if I will save money buying a 2012 already in the showroom.

What are the new x rails? When you order the 2013 model, are you saying that you are buying without knowing what it looks like? I'm assuming when I try to build a boat online at the Bennington site it is a 2012 model but no where does it say what year it is. I'm trying to see if price or maybe options would be worth waiting for a newer model or if I will save money buying a 2012 already in the showroom.

if you build a SFX model you will see what it looks like. Looks pretty good. This is what i ordered with the 2 tone paint.

X rails are the support rails that the panels adhere to. X models have them to the exterior. It makes it look more sleek in my opinion.

I think it's an option ... I believe you can still order the standard rail setup. On the 22/24 S-models the x was an option, but S-20's only had standard rails.

my understanding from my dealer when i ordered my 2013 SFX was the x rails are now standard if you want the old style rails there is a price deduction. I chose to go with the two tone paint which is on the new x rails only.

Back