2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

My motor is at dealer! Couple of months ahead of schedule. Boat is in finishing stages and should ship with a full load for dealer at end of week. No idea how long that takes to make it down here, hope the driver has a lead foot.

My dealers R demo arrived last week ,we had the same build date . I have a motor and no boat. He has a boat with no motor .

Looks sharp.

Love the look!
@Jack M & @Timdelta Very excited for both of you.
You have been far more patient than I would have been!;)
We a have our water delivery planned for 4.16.22 "Fingers Crossed"

Thanks much. Has anyone seen a bad looking one? They still have to make a 1,000 mile drive. Today I saw 4 black Q models, scooting by, so I guess it won’t be uncommon.

Love the look!
@Jack M & @Timdelta Very excited for both of you.
You have been far more patient than I would have been!;)
We a have our water delivery planned for 4.16.22 "Fingers Crossed"
I still have a few weeks before we can launch. So in the meantime. FB_IMG_1647103789184.jpg

I just got back from my dealer , found out mine has been flagged . Hoping to find out later today what issues it has .

Omg . I hope it’s not a big deal. I was told that when that happens it gets a super priority status.

My pickup is delayed until Friday as there were four minor issues. They need is install a pole mount in the back from my grill table, need to install fender clips, stereo fader doesn't work which means they have a cable wrong, and the biggest is with the wash down pump. What I wanted is a pump that pulls from the lake and sprays out of a house (like I had on the last boat). They gave me a tank with a pump, which I have to manually fill. That won't cut it for our purposees. But I did snap a pic...

Attachments

• IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2898.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2896.jpg
    IMG_2896.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 48
Looks great! Tell me more about grill and pole mount, please.

Looks great! Tell me more about grill and pole mount, please.
it's just a table pole mounting hole like any other. I get a pole (like a table pole) and attach a top to it that I can either bolt down or strap down a small grill on top.

it's just a table pole mounting hole like any other. I get a pole (like a table pole) and attach a top to it that I can either bolt down or strap down a small grill on top.

Like this, but probably more elegant. The grill is bolted to the table but I added the straps to keep it there while underway. That grill lived in that spot all summer on our last boat.

grill 4.jpg

Like this, but probably more elegant. The grill is bolted to the table but I added the straps to keep it there while underway. That grill lived in that spot all summer on our last boat.
Exactly like that! I even have the same model grill.

Back