2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

I just got back from my dealer , found out mine has been flagged . Hoping to find out later today what issues it has .
Went to see my dealer again today .Mine is flagged for Front Gate Dots ? ( what ever that is ) and they do not have the Bimini frame . I told him to add the Bimini later we don't use it anyway .:cool:

Went to see my dealer again today .Mine is flagged for Front Gate Dots ? ( what ever that is ) and they do not have the Bimini frame . I told him to add the Bimini later we don't use it anyway .:cool:
I'm sure it's a cosmetic issue...like little indentations.

That is a happy looking dock Tripp!

Love your boat. It looks wonderful, and I am just thrilled for you that it is now in your possession and in the water. Also, how neat that it is in that dealership add. Cool!

Thanks . Bimini Frame and what ever the Front Gate Dot issue is . The gate is installed.

Oh yeah! She’s a beauty…

Absolutely beautiful Jack! What a gorgeous boat. Cannot wait for them to get you squared away, and see some finished pictures of it. At least there is time left before the start of boating weather up hear to get it all squared away.

Dang. I need one! Congrats and enjoy Jack

It sure is!

That’s one sweet ride Jack!!!

Back