2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

I've got you beat on the days since order . As of today I'm at 236 .

For those who need to see the new font
This is the dimensional chrome. Not my first choice. It slipped by in the order.

C0DD8407-4FAB-4FFB-9116-DF50089D6B21.jpeg7E3056DA-5DB3-49D7-B649-E74E41617B03.jpeg7E3056DA-5DB3-49D7-B649-E74E41617B03.jpegFABD7AAC-4EF8-4D42-8BDA-41CBAD49260F.jpeg

Last edited:
I like it. And that fancy version of it on your Q is spectacular! I wonder what it looks like on the other model lines, S, L and R variants?

When I stopped at my dealer today . He had 2 R's and an L . All 3 were different. One of the R's had something like Tim's but the inside color was different. I don't have a close up but from what I can see on mine they look darker than Tim's.

I like it. And that fancy version of it on your Q is spectacular! I wonder what it looks like on the other model lines, S, L and R variants?
I just asked domed numbers if they have anything like it. I had asked them a few days ago if I see the difference between chrome and brushed nickel. Then 15 min ago they wrote me and said they were sending some samples, timing was almost perfect. I may have not selected a choice on this and got the default one. I will check paper work later when I can.

I am now the newest benny owner, I just paid for the following and will pick it up Friday (Good Friday)!!!
220 days from order to delivery

The 25QFB has:

White Yamaha 300 with all digital steering and throttle, ESP package with upgrade .125 thickness, Boat is Black with dual white stripes, Graphite and Silver simtex upolstery, Bamboo silver floor, Bimini ice lighting, Side lighting, toe kick lighting, cup holder lighting, underwater lighting, porta potty, fresh water wash down, center tube storage, 58 gallon fuel tank, privacy chaise, blackout luxe, wave tamer 3 tube upgrade, gate glide, rockford PMX3 with Sirius, Mooring cover storage bag, Dual curved black Bimini’s, black rub rail, Pure comfort dual reclining captain and co-captain chairs (helm with bolster), Ski pylon, sharkhide on 3 tubes, simrad Go12 display, dual batteries with switch, master power switch, Black curved ladder, console storage pocket, 6 benny quick fender latch kit. Heavy duty rub rail

I was talked out of the 10ft beam due to resale difficulty (most folks won’t tow a 10ft beam) and I was also talked out of the raised helm and went with bolster. I think I still would like raised helm and a bolster buddy and may regret this decision. The salesman and my contact at the factory both said to go with bolster only so I went with that. I will let you know in a couple of months.

I just bought insurance yesterday and learned something that maybe not many know about.
If you have towing assistance on your auto policy or boating insurance policy, and use it, it will count as a claim on your insurance. It stays flagged on the insurance for 5 years. Of course it counts as a minor ding to the insurance but it still counts. The auto claims count towards the boat and the boat claims count towards the auto. I never knew this. The recommendation is to use AAA and Seatow or Towboat. Those companies are not insurance but are providers of service and it is never reported to insurance. What a scam the insurance companies have. The broker saw that I had 2 claims almost 5 years ago, one was for a flat tire on a rental and the other was a dead battery for my wife.

Ok Jack, you are now up in the line for yours!!!
Awesome, congrats! I also have the digital 300 with the ESP and .125 thickness toons. I love the difference in the ride from my 23QSB. The motor is much quieter, and the boat has a smoother ride (the R was plenty smooth). The digital throttle is much more sensitive and will take a bit of getting used too. The steering is oh so smooth, but not as sensitive as the hydraulic. Mine is a 25QSBA, and so far testing full throttle it was right at 46.

Oh, and the 12" simrad is bad ass! My gas tank says 56 (I thought it was 58 as well). I'm having them put in a second amp just to run the rear facing speakers. I'm shocked Bennington still hasn't figured out how to correctly wire these stereo systems.

Oh, order to delivery I was 306 days.
So I lucked out and got it sooner than expected. Did you get a cover for go12?
Does anyone have any ideas for a cover? Seems really bad to not have a cover for this thing.

Does anyone have any ideas for a cover? Seems really bad to not have a cover for this thing.
We usually keep the bimini open, and cover the entire boat during the week.

Trippersnc, another question. What does the Bennington logo look like on front door? My door just has the stylized B logo and not wings. Is that the new thing?

Didn't it come with a white cover with SIMRAD written on the front?!?

Didn't it come with a white cover with SIMRAD written on the front?!?
Not that I’ve seen yet. I take delivery on Friday at 11am. The cover for the other display is there, so I’m thinking it is Not There for 12” Simrad.

Last edited:
I bought a cover for my 2020 ( 9 inch )on Amazon. They were inexpensive, but a pita to get them off with it being a flush mount

I understand this. With the bimini open, direct sun is not hitting the simrad. With the cover on, everything is covered. Mine did not come with any covers for the simrad, radio, or motor display.
Our Simrad came with one but I haven't seen it. It's in the boat somewhere.......

Thanks for pic of door, ours is same. As for 12” Simrad cover, it seems like everyone is out of stock, so not sure if I will find one. I will probably will make something if I have too.
As for the screen, I think sunlight will damage them over time, does anyone know if this true.
Tripper, do you know what mapping chip is in Simrad? I’m guessing C-map. Does anyone think the Navionics is worth the purchase.
To all, I really appreciate the help.

Back