2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

My Q was pushed to around same time. Not that a big of a deal, as I’m still waiting on a white Yamaha 300.
My dealer is also waiting on a Yamaha for his demo , he is afraid it will be late . He does have a used 150 ready to put on it just so he can get on the water .

Hey! Both of my children live in Chapin! Awesome little town and lake Murray is gorgeous
Fully agree! I've been coming to Chapin, and actually the house we live in now, for my entire 56 years of life.

I just got back from my dealer . His R and my Q both got pushed back to the 18th-21st .But he said the hold up was the frame for the new Bow itself on the R's and Q's that is now tapered . Pic is from the dealer meeting last August
So it's pushed back to March 18-21st?

My Q was pushed to around same time. Not that a big of a deal, as I’m still waiting on a white Yamaha 300.
I had ordered the white 300 as well, but dealer was telling me that could be well into summer before they get one.

Nope ,February. They were originally scheduled for the 14th

I had ordered the white 300 as well, but dealer was telling me that could be well into summer before they get one.
Did you order one of the New ones with the electronic steering?

Did you order one of the New ones with the electronic steering?
Yes, and it would be summer arriving. So I'm getting new model with electronic steering in gray and getting it painted.

Nope ,February. They were originally scheduled for the 14th
So it's done being built, or still on the line? Today is the 23rd. I was schedule for January 31st and it's not on the line yet.

That part he did not know. Right now we still have over 12 inches of ice on the lakes . If it's not here by the end of March I'll be more concerned

He did mention his R had been flagged 4 times. Motor which he changed to the old one ,canvas color ,they now have, hd rub rail and pop up cleats . All in now .

That's funny . In Michigan it's 9 in the North 2 1/2 hrs South its in the 50's

Had my weekly message exchange yesterday. Front end parts still not on site so still not on the line. Now I'm just getting frustrated. :(
Any "Good" news this week ?

Wow that is good news. How about motor status?

He had told me in the past no problems with the motor or prop .

Last edited:
Awesome news guys. Very excited for both of you with your builds falling into place.

Back