2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

So that sounds like a new helm. Maybe they just weren't ready for the boat show?
I just was looking at the 2022 brochure, it shows some minor changes. Personally I am hoping for a change. I have had the same one since 2014 on 2 different models, not that I don’t like it , I just want something a little different.

Still waiting on today's update. Rep told me he would update today and I messaged him around lunchtime; nothing yet.

update this morning: Boat is still on the production line. No shortages or damage. With no other unexpected delays should be done by mid next week. Next update Tuesday or Wednesday.

That's Good News ! You should be taking delivery later this month.

That's what I'm hoping for. Final spring cleaning on the R today to get it ready for it's new home. Out on the water tomorrow.

I was told there was a problem with the panel.

I think that’s Jacks 2020 Q not the 2022. I’m still hoping to hear something soon about mine.

My 25QFB is in the process. They said it will be done at end of next week. They also said Q’s take longer to build. It has to be a Saint paddy’s miracle. Still no solid info on motor timeline. I may have to think of some Irish ☘️ names for boat. Any suggestions are welcome.

My 25QFB is in the process. They said it will be done at end of next week. They also said Q’s take longer to build. It has to be a Saint paddy’s miracle. Still no solid info on motor timeline. I may have to think of some Irish ☘️ names for boat. Any suggestions are welcome.
“Little Pot of Gold”

Could have all sorts of meaning: joy and excitement of them finally getting to your build near St. Patricks day, the crazy cost of a 25QFB, the joy you have at the end of every trip being like finding gold at the end of a rainbow, and on and on. Ha, ha.

I like it. You’re not kidding at cost, I started out 2 years ago looking at a used $13,000 tritoon with a 115. It looked new and I dragged my feet until my wife said give him another call on boat. It had sold 3 hours earlier. Boat would easily be about $39,000 now. Now I’m into a Q for $$$$. I know I’m going to love it, oh and it comes with about a $1,000 worth of gas since it has a 50+ gallon tank.

Let’s see those pic(s)

Today's update! The arch got damaged during the build. Luckily, they had another one the same color for another boat that they moved to mine (sorry to someone). That delayed the build about 3 more days. On the phone a few weeks ago he told me they were committed to get me the boat by boating season. When I reminded him of that today and the fact it's boating season here next week, he got snippy and said he said "we are not, have not, and will not commit to any dates". At this point I have no faith that I'll see the boat in March. On a brighter side, motor is back from the paint shop.

Attachments

• 123_1(1) (2).jpg
    123_1(1) (2).jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 36
  • imagejpeg_0 (2).jpg
    imagejpeg_0 (2).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 35
Top pic is it . Bottom pic is a windshield model

Back