2024 College Football Thread

Yup! I don't think Swiatek is all that! Go Pegula!!! Great match!
Wow. Pegula looked bad against a unranked opponent, but pulled it together in the 2nd and 3rd set. Emma took gas but at least it went to a tie break in the 2nd set, Don't think she can beat Sebalenka though.

Pegula is the only tennis player who's parents are more loaded then her since they own the Buffalo Bills :cool: What a family net worth. WOW.

Ewers is looking very poised and in control back there. Texas is firing in every part of the game so far. Texas is owning Michigan in the Big House at the half. :cool:

Meanwhile, the Spartans travel to Maryland later today. Based on week 1 of both teams, let’s just say I am worried. :oops:

Ewers is looking very poised and in control back there. Texas is firing in every part of the game so far. Texas is owning Michigan in the Big House at the half. :cool:

Meanwhile, the Spartans travel to Maryland later today. Based on week 1 of both teams, let’s just say I am worried. :oops:
I'm a bit concerned myself about South Dakota embarrassing the Badgers. Just have a bad feeling about this one.

Haha you're worrying about MD?!? I have to admit they looked a lot better than I thought they would against UCONN last week! Always tough when you become the starting QB after being a backup for so long! Good luck to your Spartans!

Wow. Pegula looked bad against a unranked opponent, but pulled it together in the 2nd and 3rd set. Emma took gas but at least it went to a tie break in the 2nd set, Don't think she can beat Sebalenka though.

Pegula is the only tennis player who's parents are more loaded then her since they own the Buffalo Bills :cool: What a family net worth. WOW.
Navarro's Dad is also a Billionaire!

Haha you're worrying about MD?!? I have to admit they looked a lot better than I thought they would against UCONN last week! Always tough when you become the starting QB after being a backup for so long! Good luck to your Spartans!
I really was worried. Tight game. Not sure how we pulled it off with tossing 3 INT’s, but our household will take it. My Spartans still have A LOT of work to do.

Sorry for your loss though Daril. Good luck to you guys next week!

I really was worried. Tight game. Not sure how we pulled it off with tossing 3 INT’s, but our household will take it. My Spartans still have A LOT of work to do.

Sorry for your loss though Daril. Good luck to you guys next week!
Hey no biggie great game! Impressed with your QB! (Except the interceptions) He tore up MD's secondary! Downfall is when MD missed the FG. Instead of going up by 10 MSU took 1 play to tie the game! Done!

Michigan played exactly how I foresaw: unprepared, unpolished, and predicable.
This season is going to be a rough one for the Wolverines.
#GoBlue

Michigan played exactly how I foresaw: unprepared, unpolished, and predicable.
This season is going to be a rough one for the Wolverines.
#GoBlue
It’s a tough club to be in!

I feel you there. Us too for the past 7-8 years with the exception of the 2021Peach Bowl a couple years ago. After doing so well through most all of the 2010’s it’s been a rough stretch for us in recent years. Sigh….

My Bison kinda squeaked one out!
Miracle in Johnson City, Bison football comes back to win 38-35 over ETSU
The North Dakota State University Bison football program came back from a 12 point deficit in the final three minutes against East Tennessee State University to win 38-35.

We are in Italy and saw the JMU score against North Carolina. That was football and not basketball right?!?

Anything big happen in College football yesterday? Kinda sheltered here on the ship in Mykonos....

Anything big happen in College football yesterday? Kinda sheltered here on the ship in Mykonos....

Michigan almost blew a 21-0 lead, but got lucky on a questionable offsides call towards the end of the game.

Georgia seemed absent for three quarters against Alabama, but rallied in the fourth...it was for naught, though.

Good synopsis:

I was still recovering from blowing a win at Boston College last week. :p

Well, our game ended as badly as some thought it would be going into it. That said, we had plenty of opportunities in the first half to mitigate that blowout and have it be score competitive. Giving away 2 red zone turnovers (albeit a missed facemask call on one of them) and then giving it up on downs another time in the red zone is a killer.

Second half was another story. Ohio St just rolled in the second half. And their freshman, Smith, whoa! That kid is electric!

Back