303 fabric guard cover application...

peeruwp

Reaction score
Do you apply this while the boat is covered? That seems like the easiest way to do it but I wasn’t sure if there was a risk of it leaking through to the seats before cured?

What’s the best way to apply this to the morning cover and Bimini?

Thanks!

Jack M

Reaction score
No, dont spray it while it is on your boat , it will run down your side panels .
I put mine over what ever is available , step ladders , trash can .I even used my propane tank at my previous home .
I also treated the bimini ,boot and carpet .
1618649427106.png

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
No, dont spray it while it is on your boat , it will run down your side panels .
I put mine over what ever is available , step ladders , trash can .I even used my propane tank at my previous home .
I also treated the bimini ,boot and carpet .

It can also damage the vinyl (at least the old style) , ask me how I know.

AuthorizedUser

Reaction score
I spread it out on my lawn. The cover is huge and that was the largest area I could safely spread it out. Granted, I did it before the lawn became healthy and lush in spring time so as not to damage it. Left it out all day after treating it in the sun. I did the Bimini boots also. I haven’t done the Biminis as I don’t intend them to be used in the rain, but I may not be able to avoid that! I will get to the Biminis soon. Just kind of a pain to unzip them off the frames.

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Thank you all. I’m glad I asked! I’ll be bringing it home and doing this in my driveway.
I did it in my driveway at my last house in Virginia. Be careful any overspray will result in waterproof splotches in the concrete.