303 fabric guard cover application...

peeruwp

Reaction score
Do you apply this while the boat is covered? That seems like the easiest way to do it but I wasn’t sure if there was a risk of it leaking through to the seats before cured?

What’s the best way to apply this to the morning cover and Bimini?

Thanks!

No, dont spray it while it is on your boat , it will run down your side panels .
I put mine over what ever is available , step ladders , trash can .I even used my propane tank at my previous home .
I also treated the bimini ,boot and carpet .
1618649427106.png

No, dont spray it while it is on your boat , it will run down your side panels .
I put mine over what ever is available , step ladders , trash can .I even used my propane tank at my previous home .
I also treated the bimini ,boot and carpet .

It can also damage the vinyl (at least the old style) , ask me how I know.

I spread it out on my lawn. The cover is huge and that was the largest area I could safely spread it out. Granted, I did it before the lawn became healthy and lush in spring time so as not to damage it. Left it out all day after treating it in the sun. I did the Bimini boots also. I haven’t done the Biminis as I don’t intend them to be used in the rain, but I may not be able to avoid that! I will get to the Biminis soon. Just kind of a pain to unzip them off the frames.

Thank you all. I’m glad I asked! I’ll be bringing it home and doing this in my driveway.
I did it in my driveway at my last house in Virginia. Be careful any overspray will result in waterproof splotches in the concrete.

Back