Bennington Mini Reunion on Tablerock

Toon'r

Reaction score
June 30 2014 around noon untill whenever.
Tablerock Lake Marker 16. Hydes Hollow

Just a bunch of good ole boys, and their families, getting together to have some fun and get to know one another.

Maybe we can turn this in to somewhat of an annual thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to it. Maybe we can have some BBQ boloney (a fine SOUTHERN dish) goes good with cooooold beer.

Looking forward to it. Maybe we can have some BBQ boloney (a fine SOUTHERN dish) goes good with cooooold beer.
Sounds very good!  I have had smoked but not BBQed so it will be good to try some.  I will fire up my smoker and bring some stuff that will also go well with a cold one.  Going to be a good time!  Does anyone like spicy stuff??  If so, I will bring some Chili Pepper Beer!

Jack

You guys better take pics and share the event with the rest of us! Super jealous right now.

Hey All,

Not too sure of the chili pepper beer but the BBQ bologna sounds good. We are looking forward to seeing all of you guys. Should be fun in the sun!!

Marc

This forum is too quiet.

Marc,how's the wait going? Im picking my boat up later today in Wichita. Over the weekend we are rigging it, mounting the anchor,lights, flagpoles and anything else we can think up. I figure we need to spruce our boats up if we're gonna be tied up with Jacks "Q". Probably won't get on any water but will have fun working on it. Yes, beer will be involved.

Hey Jack. That chilie pepper beer ain't to bad. I'll drink a couple with ya. I've also used it to make ribs. Very tasty.

Afisman, I'm eager to taste that bologna. I like southern food.

Who else out there is gonna be on tablerock the first week of July?

Anybody on beaver lake? We are scuba diving there July 5-7.

Big day today so better get some Shuteye

Hope your delivery goes well on your new boat and no sprucing up needed!

I'll have some Chili Pepper Beer for anyone who wants to try it (can't get it in MO but I have a KS connection).  This is going to be a fun time and other who might be close should come on down! 

114 more days - that seems like a lot but it will go by quickly once the weather warms more.

Jack

Hey guys,

We have been soooo busy at work I have not been on here in a long time. We are leaving for San Antonio to see our grand daughter till the 25th so will be busy there too.

Toon'r,

Hope the delivery went well, don't forget the pics on the forum too. We hope to hear something by the time we come home on the 25th and plan for lots of water time.

Jack65k,

We had dinner at the Fish tales in K city the other week. Really good food. Thanks for the link.

Looking forward to seeing you all this summer

Marc

Hey guys, I got her home but still have some work to do on her. Now you know what to look for. Just can't see the cooler that has your free beer in it. :)

med_gallery_5404_460_2357595.jpg

Hey Tablerockers...... Its getting closer by the day. The weather here in Kansas is getting a little better. supposed to be 65 and light winds tomorrow so planning on the first trip to the lake to see if this thing will float.

Looks like we are going to have 5 or 6 Benningtons for our little reunion. I'm excited to meet you and your families.

Weather here is very much like a roller coaster only not as much fun!  Even so, I too am getting eager to meet everyone who can show on 6/30 - it will be fun!

Jack

Hey All,

We took delivery yesterday and are planning to meet you all. Point 16 cove is where our community boat dock is and a nice quiet place to hang out. See you all there.

Marc

Test driving a 2575 RCW next weekend, definately going to be a change from a Regal. Hope to close the deal soon.

Test driving a 2575 RCW next weekend, definately going to be a change from a Regal. Hope to close the deal soon.
I drove mine for the first time a few weeks ago.  It took me a little while to seperate the performance of my Cobalt 220 w/ 454 with the form and function of my Bennington. It was a bit windy and had some pretty nice white capped swells.  I was impressed with the ride and comfort of spending the day on the water. Took me a couple stabs at loading it for  the first time. Of course the wind was no help!  You just have to tell yourself that you are going from a Sport Boat to a Show Boat. :)   I have no regrets and will enjoy it more with all the kids and grandkids.

Hope to see you at the reunion at marker 16

Hey Jeauxboo,

How did the test go? I hope you find the boat for you and can make a deal. It looks like there will be several of us there at marker 16 for an afternoon of fun, hope you can make it.

Keep us posted on the new boat.

Toon'r

I am glad you had a good time and like the boat. We also had issues with the wind the first couple times out but we are getting better. The last 2 times, we had very little wind and got it on the trailer the first time!!!!! We came to a pontoon from Yamaha jet ski's and had a sport boat prior to that. It is a steep learning curve for sure!!

We just love our new Bennington 

Later,

Marc

So the big question is when your all tied up, which boat will the party be on?

The party will be on Toon'rs because he gives free beer to Bennington owners!!!!  If we can get Afisman to bring the BBQ bologna all will be good!!

Later all,

Marc

Looks like there is a one beer limit as his signature states A free beer.

Looks like there is a one beer limit as his signature states A free beer.
. It's called the primer. Once you get it started it just keeps flowing.

Back