Bennington Mini Reunion on Tablerock

No problem having the party on my Benny. Just have to move some diaper bags out of the way. Jared, you just as well come on down and join us. We have room and Iowa is not that for. We have friends that come down from Stuart Ia. I still have some things to get done before July and I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

Hope everyone is out of harms way with all the blasted toronado's. I was thinking of you and your family Marc. Looks like you have had storms on both sides.

Jeauxboo, you making room for that 2575? Waithing to hear how the test drive was..

Have not heard from Jack in  a while. He must be napping...

Hey Toon'r

Thanks for the thoughts. The storms went North and South again as usual. All is good here. We had the boat out again Saturday for an hour or so just cruising around. That purchase is by far the best thing we ever did(almost) and we are very happy.

The Admiral put it on the trailer again the first time!!! There was not much wind but that's the best way to learn.

Take care, see you on the water.

Marc

I'll have some free Chili Beer for those who want to try it. Some friends here just took delivery on a new Benny and will see if they want to join in the fun on the 30th. This is going to be fun!

Jack

PDB magazine is having their shootout in Branson mo at Chateau on the Lake, Sept 19th-20th. Suzi and I are driving out there and it would be nice to meet some of you (and we have nothing better to do).   :D

I'm going to try and make it in Sept. It's on my calendar.

Toon'r - just retired the end of March and was making the permanent move to the lake so not much time to be on line lately. Nap is over now!

JAck

Toon'r - just retired the end of March and was making the permanent move to the lake so not much time to be on line lately. Nap is over now!

JAck
Well congrats on your retirement. How would you like to have a WSU t-shirt for a retirement gift?    ^_^         I hope you wife is prepared to put up with you being around. Beware though....everyone will think that since you are retired, you will now have time to do things for them.. Ha... I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and the Sept thing may be another opportunity for us to get together.  You should have told me you needed help moving.. I would have sent Marc over to help out..

Help moving would have been good but might not of had enough beer! I have been so busy lately the whole retirement thing has not sunk in and yes it is an adjustment for the Mrs but now have a lot more time to show her more efficient ways to do her work around the house and am sure she will be more appreciable some day. Anyway, it's good to finally call Table Rock our home. It's supposed to warm here on Monday so may just have to cruise out early for coffee and donuts on the lake! Can't wait to see everyone in June/July. Would welcome the WSU tee shirt!

Jack

Hey Jeauxboo,

How did the test go? I hope you find the boat for you and can make a deal. It looks like there will be several of us there at marker 16 for an afternoon of fun, hope you can make it.

Keep us posted on the new boat.

Toon'r

I am glad you had a good time and like the boat. We also had issues with the wind the first couple times out but we are getting better. The last 2 times, we had very little wind and got it on the trailer the first time!!!!! We came to a pontoon from Yamaha jet ski's and had a sport boat prior to that. It is a steep learning curve for sure!!

We just love our new Bennington 

Later,

Marc
Went great, signed the papers this afternoon.

You will love it. When do you take delivery? We will need pics when you get it. Also, where soy you boat?

Jack

You will love it. When do you take delivery? We will need pics when you get it. Also, where soy you boat?

Jack
I'll be docking at Long Creek, hopefully will take delivery the end of the week.

I'm waiting for the lift to be installed.

Great, I hope your delivery goes well and hope to see you on the water!

Jack

Hey All,

I have been gone for a while for work and that is my excuse for not helping Jack move. I leave again tomorrow till Mon the 19th. The worst part of being gone is not getting the toon out. We have been at 7 hours for a couple weeks now!!!!

Jack, I'll take the sample of beer, I normally don't try much but it sounds good.

It sounds like we'll have quite a few boats out in the cove for the afternoon!!

I have to go and get caught up on the rest of the forum!!

Later all,

Marc

Hey boys and girls the day is getting closer.... I finally got my new trailer and I really like it.  Need to get a few more hours on so I can get my break in service completed before heading to Tablerock. Just waiting for the rain to let up. Hope you guys are all doing well. We are excited for the mini-reunion :D

So how many of yall going to be hooking up at the Rock?

Not sure i can hang with yall rich Bennington owners. LOL

JK - I will be in the area just not the day you all ar hooking up... I camp at Mill Creek and will be there from like the 1st through the 12th...

I have a bright red 2013 GSR 2550 (it wont be at the camp ground this time)

Are you all going to be watching the fireworks at Kimberling City on Saturday night the 5th? (it is the 5th this year from what i have been told)

I think we will have 5 Benny's maybe more. All are welcome!! Fireworks are scheduled for the 5th and we will watch from our house with a house full of guests. Will look for you around ill Creek.

Jack

We check out on the 5th and then heading over to Beaver for a few days to do some scuba diving. Guess we are going to miss the fireworks.

We usually end up anchored in Mill Creek at marker 21 on a regular basis. Dont hesitate to come on over if you see us there. Just look for the Red Benny with the flags.

The cove at marker 16 has a couple splits off of it. Any particular spot? The first and second smaller coves on the right might have enough room and will not have any traffic. What ever, it will be great and we should be there by 1 or 2 at the latest.

Marc

Cruised back in the cove yesterday and branch to the right sounds good and we hope to be there by noon to 1pm at the latest!

Jack

Back