Bennington Mini Reunion on Tablerock

Hey All,

I agree with jack. That first branch to the right is pretty big and only has 1 boat dock(the one for our community). There won't be anyone headed back there except us.

See you all there around 1 to 2 or so depending on work.

Later,

Marc

Next week at this time, I hope to be sitting in the water with you guys, drinking a cold beer and trying to figure out if we can put up with each other. HA HA

We hope to be on the water by noon on Saturday. Will most likely stay pretty close to Big Creek (20) as all the kids and friends will be coming in through out the day.

Looking forward to the reunion on Monday but hopefully run across some of you earlier.

I spent some time getting the boat ready and even put another coat of polish on the outer toons just so you can spot me easier. :D

FYI. We have some friends who put on a hell of a fireworks show up in Big Creek. Think they are going to do itThursday of Friday night. Last year it rivaled the shell knob show and we had front row seats and only a couple other boats around. Remind me to update you..

Who all is going to make the reunion of Monday ??????

I had our toon pulled last week to check why it was listing. It had 70 gals of water in the aft starboard toon. They are having problems finding where the leak is. They are contacting Bennington for advice on where to look further. Hope they get her fixed before the 30th. If not hope y'all have a great time and maybe we can do it again next year or later this year. 

Fair Winds and Following Seas,   stan

Toon'r - I will be there if it isn't raining (today it is raining a lot so maybe it will get it over with by the 30th).

Afisman - hope they rectify your problem and you can join up!

Jack

I had our toon pulled last week to check why it was listing. It had 70 gals of water in the aft starboard toon. They are having problems finding where the leak is. They are contacting Bennington for advice on where to look further. Hope they get her fixed before the 30th. If not hope y'all have a great time and maybe we can do it again next year or later this year. 

Fair Winds and Following Seas,   stan
Don't give up so easily. Your toons were probably built on either a Monday morning or a Friday afternoon. Progbably got a little pin hole in a weld. Find the damn hole and put a screw with a rubber washer in it. If you have to have it welded, make sure they remove the plug on top of the toon to let the pressure out. Anyway, hope you can make it out next week.

Hey Jack. You aren't gonna let a little rain get in your way!!!!!!  However, I do hate to swim in the rain. You get wet !!!  The forecast for next week looks great so I hope it stays that way. How is the lake looking?

Marc, Don't wanna let you think I forgot about you. Take a few days off and lets have some fun. :rolleyes:

The excitement is growing as we are packing stuff and making prep's to head towards Tablerock on Friday afternoon.

Lake is in good shape and is just over 2 feet above normal. Due to all the rain in the area the water is a little murky but stll good!

Went out Memorial Day and was caught in a downpour and it took 4 days to get the carpet dry. A little rain is not bad but that was really bad!

Anyway, prediction is good do hope to see you all soon.

Jack

Hey Guys,

Maybe some bad news...one of the guys at work was found dead in bed by his wife and our schedules may change. I may not be able to make the meet and greet at point 16 this next week. I won't know for a couple days and will let you know but I doubt it due to covering shifts. Oh well, life happens and there is always next time.

Hope to see you all soon, take a drink of a cold beer and bite of a BBQ bologna sandwich for me if I am not there.

As Jack said, the lake is good but murky. Water temp was 80 yesterday so pretty nice. The forecast looks good too.

Later,

Marc

That would be a terrible way to start the day....  Sorry to hear of it and you gotta do what you gotta do...

But, We will be there all week and I'm sure we will be able to hook up somewhere along the way.  I know where you live ;)

Got the word this morning from our dealer. They had sent Bennington pictures and details of the leaking toon and Bennington is going to be shipping a new toon to them to replace the leaking one.  No time table in place but I think it will be sometime in July before I get our boat back.   Can't say enough about Bennington CS. They seemed to jump right on this problem.

Y'all have a great and safe time on the 30th.

handshake, stan

Well how did the reunion go. I hope you had a good crowd. I wish we could have been there. Maybe we can do a fall get together.

handshake, stan

Hey guys,

Like Afisman, how did the gathering go on Monday? Would have liked to have been there but that is how life is sometimes.

Hope you all had a great time.

Later,

Marc

Hello, we are all still waiting for an update. Don't keep us in suspense..

Maybe they're still there.    :D

Sorry for the slow response. I think everyone is still recuperating. We had a great time and sorry but we were just too busy chatting to take pictures It was like we knew each other for years. Something we will definately do again. Spent a week on Tablerock with my kids and grand kids. The Benny was great and enjoyed all the room and storage. Sitting at Beaver Lake now with only wife and son. Been scuba diving all day and again the Benny works great for that too.

It's great to see the interest in our outing. I hope you can each make it happen at your favorite lake.

No photos???? Booooo  I guess what happens on Tablerock stays on Tablerock!

I didn't get any pics either. We had 3 Benny's show and 3 other brands tied up and had a great time. Will definately do it again!!

Jack

Hey tablerock peeps!!!

Just checking with you guys to see how you are getting along. Been a busy summer and have not been on the water. We have 2 lakes close. One has the Blue-Green algae and warnings are posted to stay out of the water. The other lake is about 10' low and ramps are dry. Guess I need to find some time and head back south.

Hope you all are having a great summer and doing well...

Doing well here and lake level is in good shape. Like you, really busy this summer but have had some lake time usually when we have visitors. If you can get away, come on down! One of our favorite vacation times at the lake was the week after Labor Day since lake is stll warm and not much lake traffic.

Jack

Jack, we got our boat back last week and took her out today for a little fishing at TR. To windy but still had a great time. Sure makes a difference when your toons are not full of water. She handled just like she was new.  The weather today was 81 with a 10-15 mph wind. Some chop but who really cares when you are having fun.  Hey Toon'r come on down the water is great.

handshake, stan

Jack, we got our boat back last week and took her out today for a little fishing at TR. To windy but still had a great time. Sure makes a difference when your toons are not full of water. She handled just like she was new.  The weather today was 81 with a 10-15 mph wind. Some chop but who really cares when you are having fun.  Hey Toon'r come on down the water is great.

handshake, stan
Glad to hear you are back in the water. If Tony can make it down again maybe we can try another meet for some good fun. Maybe Iraq69 can make it.

Jack

Back