Carl Wagner (CWAG911)

Thank You for the update .

Thanks BK, I have been watching Suzi's updates on FB and was praying he would make it for as you know he is one tough SOB

Sending continued positive thoughts. Crazy what a community we have here. I’ve been checking this thread continuously for days for updated on a man I’ve never met. Hang in there Carl and thanks for the updates guys
Same goes for me. Thoughts and prayers continue!!!!!

Sending continued positive thoughts. Crazy what a community we have here. I’ve been checking this thread continuously for days for updated on a man I’ve never met. Hang in there Carl and thanks for the updates guys
I know JB isn't it crazy! We've got a good bunch of caring, compassionate people here. Boaters are the best!

Same here. Hopefully the collective prayers and positive thoughts of the group can somehow swing a miraculous improvement!

Today's the day. Surgery this morning to flush Carl's chest cavity and to close it. Then remove him from the ECMO machine. Hopefully good news to follow.......

Got a message from his wife Suzy that surgery was postponed . A bronchoscopy is being performed to clear his airway/lungs. Surgery in a couple days.......Whew!!!

So is he off the machine or is that what was postponed?

So is he off the machine or is that what was postponed?
Not off the machine yet. Surgery will be when they go in to flush the entire chest cavity and close his chest. Then he will be taken off the machine.....

Back