Come see me at open house at F&S Yamaha & Marine 5/18 !!!!

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Check out bottom right corner of open house ad !!!! Woohoo !!!!!

cf7998fec07663f8e704b85e17877658.jpg

Try not to brag too much about knowing me, you can talk about some of the other members. Hehe this one time Derrick said, then I said, then he said, it was hilarious.

A 20 horse in the ad and free pizza ,

Last edited by a moderator:
Try not to brag too much about knowing me, you can talk about some of the other members. Hehe this one time Derrick said, then I said, then he said, it was hilarious.
Come on down !!!!! I promise I won't charge for autographs ..... LOL !!!!!

Wish I lived closer, have fun!

A 20 horse in the ad and free pizza ,
The 20HP is max size allowed on our local lake. Used to be 10. They price almost all the boats prepped with a 20hp so you know going in it can be used locally. The lake is 2 miles from the dealer. When "Summer Blast" is at the lake, they give rides and the people line up all day just to get a 5 minute ride ..... I sit back and smile, and think, if they only knew .......

Hmmm, wonder if they'd notice if I painted over the last zero on my 200? I'd be King of the Lake!!

Hmmm, wonder if they'd notice if I painted over the last zero on my 200? I'd be King of the Lake!!
Yeah, I thought of doing a 40hp and changing decals, but unit is 3cyl vs. 2cyl so I think they'd notice. Could do a 25hp, but not worth the effort.

Snipers might take you out for such a horrible crime...

WOW !!! A celebrity amongst us. Have fun there Dave. B)

Snipers might take you out for such a horrible crime...
They better hope for "one shot one kill" cause I shoot back ........ :ph34r:

Wow! I just touched the avatar of the man who gets to rub shoulders with the likes of Lee Snyder and Steve Staley!!!!

Seriously, congrats. Do us all proud.

Wow! I just touched the avatar of the man who gets to rub shoulders with the likes of Lee Snyder and Steve Staley!!!!

Seriously, congrats. Do us all proud.
HEY! This is a family oriented site! I don't think you should be talking about touching people's avatar's and rubbing shoulders!! Hehe do that stuff in private!!

WOOT WOOT !!!! One week and four days to go !!! I'm getting stoked !!!!

(Yes Derrick, "STOKED", I spelled it right !! :blink: )

Go get em SemperFi!

As you've said yourself, we're gonna need a picture.

Back