Come see me at open house at F&S Yamaha & Marine 5/18 !!!!

That would be much more gooder.

As you've said yourself, we're gonna need a picture.
I'm sure there will be some on the F&S Facebook page afterwards ..... I'll post a link if so ;)

How about a video of him making his Benny pitch?
Now there's a thought ..... of course I get nervous in front of a camera .... Smitty's Bennington Promo ..... take 34 ....... :D

I'm sure there will be some on the F&S Facebook page afterwards ..... I'll post a link if so ;)

Now there's a thought ..... of course I get nervous in front of a camera .... Smitty's Bennington Promo ..... take 34 ....... :D
Uhhh, and there is like uhh other people and stuff, and like they're like nice and stuff, and uhh like when you have like weird questions and stuff, they like try to help and like don't worry about asking like weird stuff cuz like there's this one guy, he always has like dumb stuff, I mean different stuff he asks about and stuff. You'll know him when you get on there. It's really cool.

Okay, Smitty's Bennington promo take 35! :lol:

Only a couple days to go, so if you are near southern PA (30 minutes south of Harrisburg) come check it out on Saturday 5/18.

Get there early in case the line is long for my autograph ...... :lol:

Good Luck SemperFi

Have fun Dave....and I agree we definitely need video...at least of the long autograph line! B)

Our only on lake marina is having their big spring open house with demo rides this weekend too. I probably shouldn't go by boat this year as they are a big Harris and Premier dealer, both great brands, but I really like my Benny B)

Sounds like a lot of fun Semper, just remember our motto, pics or it didn't happen!

Look what I bought ..... NOT !!!!!

But I wish I could !!!!!

ED208145-1290-4622-A3BD-6C6438FDBE6C-13237-000002B4AE5C925C.jpg

Nice selection of Benni's !!

BABC87A1-61E0-4C43-ADDE-4C9F31EB5B82-13237-000002B47E03ED69.jpg

And some more !!!

9A6934D5-A813-4A87-B34A-E3B36BFE32DD-13237-000002B4782E9824.jpg

Line got a little long today ........ :)

c4cb8ced559506cd48c2c29603801e6e.jpg

WOW, what a turnout! Give us some details.

WOW, what a turnout! Give us some details.
Wish that was the line. It was a little light, but weather was not the greatest. I was able to sign up three new boat owners, another already had signed up, and one stopped to ask some questions, but had to leave quickly. There was some nice interest, and I say "tire kicker on Saturday, buyer on Monday". One owner from my old dock is definitely buying, they just need to wait on slip, so probably next year. I think worst case, they'll buy in the fall for spring use.

They have a nice selection if anyone's ready to drive to south central Pa. to look.

Looking forward to next year. This was the second year for boat open house, but they've been doing sleds for 25 years or so, and they get a HUGE turnout for that.

I am so fortunate to find this Bennington / Yamaha dealer! They are the real deal, no drama, no BS, just truly good guys that really know their stuff (This is coming from a Mechanic for over 40 years). Bob and Andy Sell know their stuff!

I would trust them 100% And you should too. I not only own two Yamaha snowmobiles but a 2016 Bennington Tri-tune with a Yamaha outboard 150HP Trust me on this, these are the guy's you want to buy your next boat, Yamaha engine or snowmobile from. TRULY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thank you! John Ward

Back