Cost of new Bennington is way up

Barletta was started by a company that manufactured motor homes.
The owners of Barletta started Grand Design travel trailers and fifth wheel trailers (and toyhaulers.) They previously were in upper management at Thor Industries. Their facilities were bought out of bankruptcy cheap, and they hit the retail market at the right time--2014. Grand Design kicked a$$ in designs and construction and their Reflection series is the #1 seller in trailers. The owners sold out to Winnebego for a fortune and I assume had a no compete clause. So they started Barletta Marine from scratch. They have been very successful in that the Baby Boomers are looking for recreation--and their timing was right. They sold Barletta to Winnebego last year.

You'd think with the money the owners have made, they'd go buy a mega yacht and sail off into the sunset. I have a Grand Design Reflection fifth wheel trailer.

I cant believe no one brought up the deck screws Barletta uses to attach the deck. Even Tahoe uses thru bolts. That would kill it right there for me.

I couldn’t be happier with our Tritoon from Bennington. As far as pricing, I found Bennington asking price was really high compared to other brands BUT their discount put them right in line with others. My two cents

I couldn’t be happier with our Tritoon from Bennington. As far as pricing, I found Bennington asking price was really high compared to other brands BUT their discount put them right in line with others. My two cents
That is one thing I wish Bennington had better transparency on; people build their boat on the website and see the MSRP and many don’t realize you can (under normal times) get that boat for a substantial discount when negotiating with your builder.
In the end I suppose it’s not different than “building” a car online and working the price with the dealer, just different than some other boat builder sites.
That being said, love my boat

Use 15% it will be very close.

Back