Delivery estimates?

I ordered my new 2024 boat 6/23/2023 and was told production was supposed to be the week of 14 August 2023. We shall see.
Same here and last update from the dealer it sounds like it's still on target. "Estimated build completion date = 8/24/2023"
Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 05.48.15.png

Come on Monday so they can schedule shipping..... :)

Did they go back to " full load " shipping?

Mine have been either 22 ft or 23ft . The 1st 3 came full load the last 1 was single due to parts shortages . Your dealer should know if its coming full or single .

Yes, understand the thread is 2 years old, but we are 3~4 weeks past our expected date which I also understand is mini compared to what folks waited back then.
Communication is poor at best, not sure where the breakdown comes from.

Your dealer is the only source for the information you are lookin for .

Yes, understand the thread is 2 years old, but we are 3~4 weeks past our expected date which I also understand is mini compared to what folks waited back then.
Communication is poor at best, not sure where the breakdown comes from.
The dealer can get updates, but they do have to reach out to get them. They should be getting you updated information upon request. I guess a matter of following up with them to have them follow up with Bennington. They can check with Bennington to see if it is a part/manufacturing delay or a full load shipping issue. My guess is full load shipping issue, but you never know.

It appears to be back to normal for the most part.
The exceptions being fiberglass models, towers and new large engine offerings.

Last edited:
Ordered ours 7/23/23 mid august dealer told me “Bennington told them 9/12/23 completion date” and they called me 9/7/23 said “still on schedule” and they should see the boat here in Dallas 14-20 days after that.
So I’ll be calling tomorrow 9/12 and fully expecting a different story honestly

We ordered our 23SXFAPG fishing boat on 23 June and made a few changes on our end over the next few days. We were told production would start the week of 14 August. Work started on 17 August and delivered to our dealer on 8 September. Our dealer said it normally takes a little under 2 weeks to produce and then should have a week or so later (they have to have enough for a truck load). We were pretty close. Hope to take delivery on the 13th. Only waiting on them mounting electronics we provided.

The dealer can get updates, but they do have to reach out to get them. They should be getting you updated information upon request. I guess a matter of following up with them to have them follow up with Bennington. They can check with Bennington to see if it is a part/manufacturing delay or a full load shipping issue. My guess is full load shipping issue, but you never know.
If only those at Bennington reply for update requests. We are now going on a month behind with very little updates from reps onsite for Bennington. We've been told the boat was listed as a hot boat but that still doesn't seem to help and also that it's a priority ship. The company could be doing so much better with today's technology and build process. Status updates could be basically automatic instead of putting the order into multiple systems. And if they want to continue doing that most modern systems can use API's for things. Just seems they are so far behind.

If only those at Bennington reply for update requests. We are now going on a month behind with very little updates from reps onsite for Bennington. We've been told the boat was listed as a hot boat but that still doesn't seem to help and also that it's a priority ship. The company could be doing so much better with today's technology and build process. Status updates could be basically automatic instead of putting the order into multiple systems. And if they want to continue doing that most modern systems can use API's for things. Just seems they are so far behind.
Originally was told today 9/12/23 would be “completion date”
When called dealer they said “think they’re behind but we’ll find out “
I called Bennington myself left a voice mail
With order info,
Name, po number and dealer info and bennington called me back with in 15 minutes
And gave me the most info I’ve gotten to this point.
Arch is on back order estimated 9/19
A panel had to be sent back for repair.
So said if get arch on 9/19 should be completed and shipped shortly after

Got word yesterday that our build is complete, previous expected build completion date was Aug 14th. They are waiting on transport pick up.

Did they mention if it shipping single or full load?

Got word yesterday that our build is complete, previous expected build completion date was Aug 14th. They are waiting on transport pick up.
Nice!!!
We got word too!! But our words were… waiting on cup holder, panel had be sent back so waiting on that and sport arch is delayed and showing 9/19 delivery. So they still saying as of now end of September arrival here.
Bad news But great fast reply from Bennington .
I couldn’t get updated info as fast as I wanted from the dealer so I called Bennington left voice mail and 15 minutes later they called and gave full detailed info

How do I contact Bennington directly?
All I could find was a contact form that directs questions to local dealer.

Back