Dogs on Boats

We just picked this guy up on Sunday so he hasn't made it on the boat yet.

Can't wait to get him out on the boat!

Sailor wearing his life jacket - safety first!

My grandson Landen and Sailor ion the boat:

Sailor has grown a lot in 3 months!

Not on the boat but I like this picture:

Last edited by a moderator:
Winnie, our 4 yr. old female German Shorthair Pointer.  She loves the water.  Spends most of her time at the cabin pacing and swimming in the shallow water by the dock, hunting for fish.  Loves jumping off the end of the dock at full speed.

This is our Old English Sheepdog out on the boat for the first time this year. I haven't seen her this happy since she got to bury herself in a snowdrift. 

Wasn't that dog in an old Foghorn Leghorn cartoon??? Or was that Wile E. Coyote?

I had to look it up, not in either of those two. Definitely in the little mermaid and the shaggy da though.

Silly double post.

Jack claimed a good spot to

That's a funny shot Nick, the guy on the left is longing to get out and the one on the right looks a little nervous from the storm

The first boat!

The only one I have of my big Gibson on the second boat, and now we don't usually take them as he never seems to relax. Pretty sad about it actually, he loves being on it, but will never lay down. Just paces back and forth. Its even worse if the wife happens to be on a tube behind the boat! My female Lulu just loves laying in the sun, and is great on the boat, but I feel guilty leaving Gibson and just taking her.

cant post and im done trying!!!¥£€#%}{]

If that did not work, than I give up!!!
Click on "Gallery" heading up top

Click on "Upload" on right,

Click on "Create New Album"

Enter an album name, ie"How To Upload Pictures", and click "Save"

Now Click "choose a file"

Find the picture you want to upload and click on it

It takes you back to the screen previous, click on "Upload"

Continue those steps until you have all the pictures you want in that gallery heading, then

Click "Review and Publish"

Here you can say a little about the pics, ROTATE if need be

Then at the bottom, click "Finish and Publish"

There, now you have pictures in a gallery, without size limits, easily embedded into your message.now for embedding them in your message,

Click on "My Media" that is right above the response box by the happy face

Click on Gallery Images"

Click each picture you want in your message(in the order you want them) then Click "Finished"

They are now in your message, they will show in your dialog box just as a row of letters inside some [ , but if you click on "More Reply Options" you can preview it.

Now just click POST and you are done. You can add images to an existing gallery just by instead of clicking Create New Album, click Select Album, or just go into YOUR main gallery, find the folder that you want and to the right of the folder name it will say "upload" "edit" choose one of those and have at it. Hope this helps someone. Probably it could be copied into the how to Post pics, or even create another topic for it. Whichever, you mods can put where you like, or leave it here. 

My kids took me to Nationals Park to see them play against Pittsburgh for Fathers Day. (Nationals won 9-2)

Anyway it was also "Pups in the Park day" where you were able to bring your dogs to the stadium if you wanted to. Despite being pretty hot and humid there were hundreds of dogs in attendance.......they had cooling stations and water set up for them all over.......

Be careful!!!! I've heard that floor gets hot!!!! <_<

Rockie, if that floor gets too hot he will move or better yet just roll into the lake :)

Back