Electrical Specs - Look here first for schematics

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
TB,

double check the S wiring schematic.

The plug for customer use looks incorrect.

The plug bottom should be:ignition hot and plug middle:ground if I'm reading it right.

The purple is "jumping" the black but noted as ground on the plug

CaptureSE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Good find!

Would it be possible to get schematics of past models? I have a 2011 20 SLI. Probably very similar to the 2013

The date on that diagram is 07/12. Should be the same as an 11'

That's only if you have center tube storage. It's optional. Our 2007 came with a switch for a livewell pump but I don't have a livewell. I used the switch for my power steering.

I was adding a Lowrance over the weekend and was puzzled by the diagram. Semper is correct that this is wrong. I had to get my meter out to check it.

AWK

Sorry, no scanner.
Come on G&B, that's so "old school". If you search, they make an "efax" program. Maybe Jim can get that and then he could recieve a fax on his cpu. B)

Come on G&B, that's so "old school". If you search, they make an "efax" program. Maybe Jim can get that and then he could recieve a fax on his cpu. B)
Or take a pic with these fancy phones now days, and email or text it..........gotta love technology !!! :D

I guess i should have looked at the schematics first, the only difference i can see is the green wire to ground the vapor canister.

So Jim i don't think you really need to post up the older one, but you can if you'd like.

Attachments

• 2010SSeriesElectricalSchematics.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 470
OK OK, so i'm behind the times, i hate even having a cell phone :angry:

I did fax it to JimR on the office fax machine, he said he'd post it up.

Everybody happy now :lol:
Yeah, I know what you mean. My job requires me to have one during week, but I hate talking on it when weekends roll around. It's really my camera ...... with a phone built in !!!

Lol !!!

TB,

double check the S wiring schematic.

The plug for customer use looks incorrect.

The plug bottom should be:ignition hot and plug middle:ground if I'm reading it right.

The purple is "jumping" the black but noted as ground on the plug
You are right! We will change the print and post an update.

You are right! We will change the print and post an update.
I should at least get a Bennington decal, better yet, a license plate....yeah that's it, a plate !!!!! ..... :D

Think of all the warranty issues I saved you...... :lol:

Back