Electrical Specs - Look here first for schematics

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
I’m looking for the wiring diagram for a 2015 - 22SLX. Also, does anyone know where to get the mate to the radio connector?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,
We recently bought a 2003 2575RL and as any 17yr old boat, it needs some TLC. The link for the diagram I found in this thread appears to no longer work and i was hoping someone might still have the file.
Thank you

You're going to have to find a Yamaha site for the Yamaha wiring for the motor and controls. Try this for the boat.

Digging up an old comment I know...this link is dead. Looking for 2005 2275 FS electrical schematic. At one point @cwag911 posted a link to exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Was able to get it from Bennington for our 2575RL - it says 98-02

Attachments

• wire diagram 98-02.pdf
    47.9 KB · Views: 105
Might anyone have the schematic for a 2015 R series dual battery? Specifically, 2575 RSD.

Here is 2016 Series S schematics (shows 2014)

Attachments

• 2016 Series S schematics .pdf
    187.6 KB · Views: 106
Nightmare looking for a wiring diagram that fits my pontoon. Does Bennington have a resource where you plug in your year and model to get a diagram? 2018 21SL here. Adding LED skirt lights, going to use an "unused" accessory switch only to see it is already factory wired to who-knows-what. I keep pulling up one from 2012 which is close but no love for the switch I want to use.

Edit: Traced the wires back from the switch and found an unused connector. Snipped it off and used wire nuts to power up the skirt lights.

Last edited:
Nightmare looking for a wiring diagram that fits my pontoon. Does Bennington have a resource where you plug in your year and model to get a diagram? 2018 21SL here. Adding LED skirt lights, going to use an "unused" accessory switch only to see it is already factory wired to who-knows-what. I keep pulling up one from 2012 which is close but no love for the switch I want to use.

No, they don’t have anything like that.

2016 ssx For these, One is for power bimini. 2 are for accessories. The 3 position plug is for optional bilge.

Attachments

• 29571C5A-F46C-4933-AC1E-33AE0D5FC88E.jpeg
    29571C5A-F46C-4933-AC1E-33AE0D5FC88E.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 40
You can contact Bennington at the link below .
Be sure include your Hull ID .

Would anybody have a schematic for a 2011 2575 qcw i/o? My paperwork included a schematic for an outboard powered boat, my boat has a few extra accessories like a powered rear deck/engine cover and compartment blower, etc...

You can contact Bennington at the link below .
Be sure include your Hull ID .

Would anybody have a schematic for a 2011 2575 qcw i/o? My paperwork included a schematic for an outboard powered boat, my boat has a few extra accessories like a powered rear deck/engine cover and compartment blower, etc...

I’m needing a schematic for a 2001 2275 RL. Closest thing that Bennington had was for a 2005 IMG_3549.jpegmodel and it’s not very close at all.

Back