Electrical Specs - Look here first for schematics

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
There are also fuses on the engine under the cover. The radio should run off of the accessory switch and should have an inline fuse.

Did you verify with a multimeter there's no power at the switch, if so check at starter? We need to verify how far you have power, then we can try to narrow down the culprit.

As posted a few weeks back, I'm looking for schematics for 2009 2577RFI.

Until Team Bennington or someone else offers, if I purchase the service manual, would the schematics be in that book ?

These are great, It would be nice to see,,, Dual Battery option,Optional Power Distribution panel, and Subwoofer and amp hook up. (Any other add on's electrically speaking of course?)

Thanks

Joe R

You might want to use the search. I printed from TB the Electrical Schematic Dual Batt. W /distribution panel but can't remember the thread.

I have a 2007 2275 GL and am looking for the electrical schematices, can anyone help?
If you pm me your email I can copy the one I have for our 2007 2275 rl and send it to you.

I hope I havent' missed the answer to this somewhere else, but my searches have not helped.  Where is the Blue Seas 150 Distribution Panel located on the 22SSX?  I might be losing it but I looked all under the helm with a flashlight and in the privacy chaise where the battery is located and I cannot seem to spot it anywhere.  I am hoping it is just a simple oversight.  Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured out 22SS doesnt come with a distribution block so I am buying on and installing it myself.

I didn't think it did, but thanks for confirming. I'm about to install one of these myself. 

Saw the document was entitled 2010 S Series Electrical Schematics, so that's how I named it.
I am a new member and own a 2010 20SLI that  is having a voltage drop problem on switches causing al switches not to work.No horn,navigatrion lights , nothing, I am an electrician and tracing problem.Thankyou for posting the daigram.I hope I can solve this problem soon.

That's a warranty issue that your dealer should fix.

I have been in contact with dealer. I realize it is a warranty issue and the dealer should fix  but I have no trailer to deliver boat and they do not want to come to lake to look at problem but rather just take the boat back with them to dealership..I am on an island and winterize and have facilties to  store the boat here so I do not need a trailer. They could not give me a cost of taking the boat and then delivering it back.It is at least 120 miles round trip.Dealer  gave me little guidance as to what solution to problem may be.The dealer would profit greatly with delivery charges to me and warranty money.I had a warranty issue with a defective radio speaker right after delivery of the boat in 2010  and I got a replacement speaker and Installed it myself 4 months later at the end of the season  when I finally got  it from dealer.The radio quit playing CD's after 2 seasons as well but I am going to install a better quality  radio myself  and not go through the long wait for a replacement part  again,I do not want to lose my boat for a possiible 4 months waiting time for them to fix this voltage drop problem . If this was a mechanical problem with the motor or major boat repair I would not hesitate to let them take the boat  but it irks me to pay for something as an electriician I can fix myself.

Certainly understandable. Did you get it fixed? What was the problem?

Can someone post schematics for 2013 Q Series?  QCL specifically if it matters.

Thank you in advance!

The first post in this thread by TB has the 2013 Q schematic.

Ok, thank you, the schematic said '12, but I guess that makes sense since they were built in '12.

Does anyone have the 2014 Schematics?  I'm curious as to how the Dim / Bright switch is wired in.   Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you,

Hey guys, im looking for the wire diagram for a 2001, there is a post on page 2 of this thread with a dead link (posted by Jim_R). Any chance this could get reposted?

Thank you,

ryan

Back