ESP vs Standard Performance Package

We just got back from Maui last Sunday and while I don't have the flag holder yet, I did pick up 2 very cool flags for the new Benny.
That will be perfect, right in the spirit of things. Come on summer!

Hey Derrick. Does Bennington allow you a flag discount since they do not offer the Canadian flag ? ( Do they ? ) :eek: Gerry

Seriously, if you did not get the Flag from Bennington consider adding it, it is vastly superior over the ones you see on West Marine or Overtons. Also what flags did you pick up Manitowish1?

Hey Derrick. Does Bennington allow you a flag discount since they do not offer the Canadian flag ? ( Do they ? ) :eek: Gerry
Haha, good ole Gerry! I think the Canadian flag is a special order, you know, cuz we're "special"! Most Canadians don't order the flag holder anyway, we all know that some way, some how, somebody's underwear will get strung up on it. It just happens. Hehe

Seriously, if you did not get the Flag from Bennington consider adding it, it is vastly superior over the ones you see on West Marine or Overtons. Also what flags did you pick up Manitowish1?
I got two skull and cross bones, one reads "Bring on the Rum". Seemed appropriate to me. :0)

The reason for the debate is my dealer can come to my house and pick up my pontoon for the winter and deliver it back into my dock in the spring if I do the Standard Performance Package. If I go with the ESP Package then they won't come and get it due to the size of the 32 inch toon and clearance for their trailer.
There's something wrong with that statement.

I won't pretend to know the details but I CAN tell you that my marina is lousy with ESP's and they have no trouble with them.

Perhaps the issue is that he doesn't have an ESP compatible trailer that he uses for pickups. I don't know.

I would ask how he deals with the ESP boats that he rents docks to. You might find that you have the option to bring the boat to the marina and have them take it out on THEIR docks.

It's worth asking anyway.

Just don't forget the ropes for each corner.

When I was taking delivery, my dealer tried to sell me $12 ropes and fuel stabilizer.

I thought he should have at least thrown the ropes in for free on something that expensive. But I showed him--and already had new ropes in my truck--and even a set of life preservers.

Ok today's latest update, I called the dealer and told him to up me to the 250 Verado. The more I started to think about it I decided I wanted to go from the V4 200 Verado to the V6. This meant I would need to move to the 225 Verado, however after checking with the dealer and hearing that the 250 Verado was $290 more than the 225 Verado it was a no brainer.

Bring on summer!

Haha, love the "last but not least, Optional flag"

Ok today's latest update, I called the dealer and told him to up me to the 250 Verado. The more I started to think about it I decided I wanted to go from the V4 200 Verado to the V6. This meant I would need to move to the 225 Verado, however after checking with the dealer and hearing that the 250 Verado was $290 more than the 225 Verado it was a no brainer.

Bring on summer!
Ahhhh, more power, love it!

I think that was a wise decision. I went through the same process. Started at the 200 hp then figured would be better to get the 6 cylinder and the price difference from the 225 to 250 was minor so decided on 250 Verado too.

Just came in from snow blowing, it's hard to imagine summer will one day return on a night like tonight.

Me too 2 stage 8hp, and the snow is wet and heavy in Michigan. At least it might raise the lake levels.

Back