Fall Color Tour

Ben & Suzy

Reaction score
Gotta love the fall colors in Michigan! A bit early to catch the most brilliant colors, but still beautiful!

2usbva9.jpg

2r3b5z4.jpg

ypi09.jpg

28b4aih.jpg

2dwamh3.jpg

nfmwld.jpg

nbt7at.jpg

efxap.jpg

4tvrdj.jpg

2nizkeh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice guys! A few leaves have already turned colors here in Virginia but nothing like Michigan............

The Fall foliage is pretty nice this week in Michigan. The Fall is such a great time for recreational boating.

We were on the lake last week, and the 4 1/2 year old grandson just had to go swimming in 79 degree water. He wouldn't admit it was a little too cool for mortal man.

We look forward for the Mid South trees to turn into full color, and the first trees started turning a little bit yesterday. It'll be another month until our colors are at their fullest. We look forward going to our RV in the North Georgia mountains as their forest is very brilliant.

Love the Fall colors. Beautiful! Miss that down here in Florida. Heading to the Smoky Mountain area in a few weeks to see some color. The little one is so cute! Love the yellow toon!

We love our yellow tritoon too! We have our fingers crossed that yellow shows back up as a color option. :) As you can see, our son REALLY enjoys the Yellow Bennington! :D

The colors really began to explode today. I went out with my brother this afternoon and enjoyed the final cruise of the year for his tritoon. He's putting it in winter storage as I type. :(

The Fall foliage is pretty nice this week in Michigan. The Fall is such a great time for recreational boating.

We were on the lake last week, and the 4 1/2 year old grandson just had to go swimming in 79 degree water. He wouldn't admit it was a little too cool for mortal man.

We look forward for the Mid South trees to turn into full color, and the first trees started turning a little bit yesterday. It'll be another month until our colors are at their fullest. We look forward going to our RV in the North Georgia mountains as their forest is very brilliant.
79 degrees? Cold? Man, I think the warmest I saw it this year was about 87-89! Went for what will probably be the last ride of the year on Saturday, it was 59 degrees. Funniest thing was there were still people wakeboarding and slalom skiing. Wakeboarder had on a wet suit. Darn Canada. Haha

Derrick

79 degrees? Cold? Man, I think the warmest I saw it this year was about 87-89! Went for what will probably be the last ride of the year on Saturday, it was 59 degrees. Funniest thing was there were still people wakeboarding and slalom skiing. Wakeboarder had on a wet suit. Darn Canada. Haha

Derrick
Hey Derrick,

Which "day" was that, that it hit 87 ??? :lol:

I think our season is just about over too, if it ain't cold, it's raining ..... :angry:

Dealer was told to pull it on the 15th. We hope to get one or two more days.

This Saturday is race day in Reading, so no boating that day..... :(

Smitty

Michigan boater here too... Went out last Saturday as well. Water temp was 60 degrees. Didn't go in :lol: . I do remeber an 87 degree water day back in early July. Planning on going out tomorrow afternoon/evening (forecasted to be 78 degrees) and am having it hauled out Monday. Seasons almost over :(

We have hard core fisherman who boat year round here in ND. The "Tail Race" where the water comes out of the Garrison Dam hydro electric generating station from Lake Sakakawea into the Missouri river stays open year round from the high flow of water and is the hottest spot for fishing year round. I have seen guys in their boats here at -10*f already. :blink: For the most part if there is open water with an open boat ramp there will be fishing boats out no matter the outside temps.

Our colors are almost all on the ground already, best time for colors on the trees has passed here in ND.

"What we have doesn't come close to other areas but we enjoy it just as much".

But to be on track I have never seen any pontoon pleasure boaters out during those conditions. Although I did see a pontoon who was a bit late getting his out of the slip before the marina froze over. He was playing ice breaker and it took him about 2 hours to drive from his slip to the boat ramp which was only about 200 yards through the marina. was fun to watch the front of the tubes climb up on the ice several feet before breaking through, he had the throttle just up off idle high enough so he was just inching along. He and another guy were on board and even drinking beer. :lol:

Typical NDfall weather, 82 yesterday and currently 31 and snowing today.

Back