Finally Delivery, and we love it

I can't wait to see pics of Trippernsc's RSB when it comes in !! What's your specs Trippernsc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you accounting for the typical percentage off MSRP and all? I also see when you select the 20hp option it brings it down $2k. If you want to get into creative financing you can sell the boat now, use those payments not being made until the new one comes in and put that towards options etc. Realistically if you wait until spring that will add up.

Yeah, I've looked at all options, realistically if we sold now (hard without trailer and guaranteed slip), we would save approx $300 saving payments vs. carrying finance charge (factors in pay down from existing principal building more equity vs. guaranteed trade from dealer). There are some other "savings" in this scenario that I don't want to go into details, but it gives us the ability to bump up the flooring from base woven vinyl to seagrass and probably throwing in the "super lounge" option ...  :blink:

As Tone Loc says...

I'm surprised but glad you got a loaner, now, don't turn it back in until you get yours. :D

I can't wait to see pics of Trippernsc's RSB when it comes in !! What's your specs Trippernsc?

I'm not sure how much detail you are looking for, but here goes:  23' Swingback (23RSB), Midnight black with smokey granite upper accent, curved bimini (black), Blacked out option, Sandstone diamond stitched pillowtop, co-captain seat, raised helm, kicker sub/ amp upgrade, side / underwater / cupholder RGB lighting, seagrass platinum full flooring, yahama 250 VMAX SHO, elliptical sport package, dual battery and a few other minor options.  

I'm surprised but glad you got a loaner, now, don't turn it back in until you get yours. :D

Once the dealer found out it's going to be two more weeks, they want to switch my loaner to a different boat.  Seems my loaner is the sales support boat, so they are getting me a swingback from a different dealer to use until my boat comes in.  They really are going out of their way to keep me as happy as possible!

I'm not sure how much detail you are looking for, but here goes:  23' Swingback (23RSB), Midnight black with smokey granite upper accent, curved bimini (black), Blacked out option, Sandstone diamond stitched pillowtop, co-captain seat, raised helm, kicker sub/ amp upgrade, side / underwater / cupholder RGB lighting, seagrass platinum full flooring, yahama 250 VMAX SHO, elliptical sport package, dual battery and a few other minor options.  

Nice build !!

Once the dealer found out it's going to be two more weeks, they want to switch my loaner to a different boat.  Seems my loaner is the sales support boat, so they are getting me a swingback from a different dealer to use until my boat comes in.  They really are going out of their way to keep me as happy as possible!

Holy cow ... that is amazing they are going to this extent ....  :blink:

Wow! I might order a swingback from your dealer just to get one for memorial day to use!

Our dealer was very accommodating as well. We bought one of the floor models in May of last year. However, the motor had to be shipped and turned out our dealer was not authorized to install the Evinrude. Long story short...they unwrapped a brand new Q for us to take as a loaner. I think they were going for the upsell!!! Big shout out to "Action Water Sports".

I wonder if that is the same Action Water Sports here in MI????? I know there are a couple locations here in MI. I'm off to the googler now.

Hmm, I was told by my dealer that Bennington makes the furniture now... But, I did see a different name on the upholstery care booklet.  Who really knows?? lol

Great build! Probably not too far off our next boat. Glad to hear the dealer is going above and beyond for you, as you can see by the comments we are not all the lucky!! 

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!

Update:  Once they missed the Aug 22nd date, the build date was rescheduled for Sept. 12th. And....they missed it.  We were getting so frustrated that we were ready to give up and buy a different boat. Factory rep called me and explained that they switched fabric for the 2017 models and the folks making the furniture had to retool to support the new fabric.  Furniture that was coming to the factory in bulk for 2016 models is now trickling in piece by piece.  They have quite a line of boats on "back order" because of this issue.  So if you are ordering a 2017 Q or R, be very patient.  I don't have a third delivery date yet, but the factory is making up for the frustration and the dealer is still being great.  However, our patience is wearing very thin. Had we know we wouldn't have the boat by the end of August we would have waited until show season.

It will be worth the wait. Trust me. Bennington is the best to work with and believe me, they want to build and sell boats just as fast (if not faster) than the customer wants them.

Ordered ours around mid July and were supposed to have it the week before Labor Day.  Then it was by Labor Day.  Did not make it.  Had a boat trip planned for the following weekend and again didn't make it.  Got the boat about a week ago and have had it on the water twice.  Got the trip scheduled again for this weekend and am very excited about getting it out again.  I was also told it was because of furniture issues.  Long story short, it's been worth the wait.  Hope yours comes soon.

Ordered ours around mid July and were supposed to have it the week before Labor Day.  Then it was by Labor Day.  Did not make it.  Had a boat trip planned for the following weekend and again didn't make it.  Got the boat about a week ago and have had it on the water twice.  Got the trip scheduled again for this weekend and am very excited about getting it out again.  I was also told it was because of furniture issues.  Long story short, it's been worth the wait.  Hope yours comes soon.

Same time frame as us; ordered mid July was supposed to be before labor day.  They say the furniture was delivered yesterday so I may have it end of this week. Fingers crossed!

I think they changed the furniture bases or the fabric this year and that was the reason for delay. Not sure thou. Good luck. Hope you see it soon.

Back