First Toon (used) - pick up this afternoon

BamaAF

Reaction score
Picking up 2005 2575RL this afternoon - always dry docked, in pristine condition - 300 something hours. Has a Yamaha F250 and tri toons. Looking forward to the world of pontooning, will post pictures (yellow/white). I have 3 excited daughters - went out and got PFD's, tube, rope, last night.

Welcome to the party and enjoy the new boat. It should fly with that 250 on the back. Try and find out when the water pump was last replaced, it's cheap insurance.

Welcome aboard and congrats. 1st rule of this club... It doesn't exist if you don't post pics.

Congrats on the new to you boat and enjoy it but remember - we need pictures when you get it!

Jack

You will get tons of compliments on the yellow/white combo. Every time we're out in ours we have people coming up and telling us what a great color it is. Plus your friends will have an easy time finding you on the water with the yellow. Enjoy your Bennington!

the yellow is a nice color, there is one on our lake and I do think it is the easiest to recognize

Congrats and welcome. I also bought our Benny used. It's been fantastic. Explore the heck out of this forum. You'll find all kinds of great tips, and you'll probably end up spending a bunch of money!! Worth every penny!

Welcome to the family .... Yellow was our first choice ... till they dropped it .... :(

Congrats. Lots of good info in this site!

Welcome aboard BamaAF!

Had a blast after picking up - and yes it does fly - comes with an external Garmin, will use it to see how accurate the speedometer is, but it was telling me I was going slightly over 50. Posting some pics from when it was on Craigslist - will post some after the fact in next few days, Glad to be here, and really excited to be able to get out there on our own boat!

Boat2.jpg

Boat3.jpg

Boat5.jpg

Boat8.jpg

Boat6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking boat Bama...

Enjoy...

TT

Sweet ride and now your a confirmed member of the club with the photos

Welcome

Todd

Very nice. Enjoy

Welcome! Glad you like the boat!

Just FYI there are tons of smartphone apps that will give you GPS speed.

Hey everyone, I was looking for LED ideas and remembered this forum. I read posts here years ago when I first bought my Bennie but this is my first post on the forum. I really like the Yellow. Welcome to the world of pontooning which is so different than when I was a kid. It's gone from slow and boring to whatever you make of it. I know you will have years of enjoyment on your Bennie. I bought my 2001 Bennie 2575 LX Tri-toon used in 2007 with less than 90 hours on it. I've always had Bowriders and ski boats, never again. This is the Best investment I ever made. We live along the Indian river and have enjoyed many Space Shuttle Launches from our boat with friends and family from up north. The weather here gets rough quick and the waves get big. We always feel safe.

DSCF1871.jpg

Back