Floorplan Config - drawings or "blue prints"

fastmnstealth

Reaction score
I received these from my dealer to help me with my floorplan and options decision.

I thought that they would be helpful for those that want all the information they can get.

Unfortunately, I only have the drawings for the boats I'm considering.  Maybe others have other configurations that they can add to this thread.  If there is value, maybe it can be pinned?

Edit:  It seems that I'm limited to the filesize I can post.  Maybe because I'm new??  I was able get one posted, but I can't post any more.  They are all less than 150K.  If I'm limited because my account is new, someone please send me their email address and I'll send them the files via email so they can post.

I've got drawings for:

2250GSR

2275GCW

2275RCW

2375GCW

2375RCW

2350RSR

Mark

Mods please move if you feel another area of the forum would be more appropriate.

2250GSR.pdf

Attachments

• 2250GSR.pdf
    142.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, I have tried 3 different methods and I get not permitted messages .

I can see the download for the 2250GSR but none of the others. I would love to get a copy of the 2275 GCW prints. 

I can see the download for the 2250GSR but none of the others. I would love to get a copy of the 2275 GCW prints. 
For some reason, I could only post one of them.  They are all the same size. 

Send me your email address through via PM and I'll send you the files.

I'll contact a moderator to see if they can help get them posted.

Mark

A couple of things, one i think this really belongs in the technical stuff category, so i will move it there.

Since the site limits file size, you may try making a seperate post for each one, if it doesn't work, i can delete them.

Thanks for posting them (it) up, pretty cool to see!

Attachments

• optional 2075 GL layout.pdf
    156.5 KB · Views: 52
Here's one that my dealer got me for my 2075GL
Hey, this is great....keep them coming everyone!

When does this become "pinned" worthy?

Back