For Sale/Wanted Thread: NO BOATS OR MOTORS .... read rules please. POST FOR SALE ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ONLY!!

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Rules must be followed please, or post will be edited or deleted.
RULES:
1. ITEMS CAN ONLY BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD, ANY OTHER FOR SALE POSTINGS WILL BE DELETED.
2. NO BOATS OR MOTORS ALLOWED.
3. NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT ITEM IN THREAD, DISCUSS OFF LINE. This will keep the thread clutter free.
4. NO DISCUSSION ABOUT SELLER ISSUES WILL BE ALLOWED, IF THIS FOR SALE THREAD GETS ABUSED, IT WILL BE SHUT DOWN.
5. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

6. Post a short description of item for sale (or wanted), price or “best offer” and contact info ONLY. Any further discussion about item(s) is to be made via pm, email, verbal contact, etc..... Seller has right to sell to whoever they feel comfortable with. There is no “first response” rule.
7. Placing a post in this thread means you’ve read and accepted these rules.
Please, if you don’t like the rules, don’t post. Failure to follow rules may cause your post to be edited or deleted.
8. This is for self owned items only, please no linking to other sites, it just clutters the thread. Commercial items must be approved by moderators first. Bennington has relaxed the selling rules slightly, so let’s not abuse this privilege.

ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE INDIVIDUALS IN CONTACT, AND THE FORUM OWNERS OR MODERATORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF PARTIES INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Last edited:
I'll go for it. EZ Ski inflatable trainer, probably about 5-6 years old but was rarely used. $50.00 plus shipping. PM me a cell # and I'll get some pics to you.

I have a 2011 2275 GCW with beige interior and it did not come with a bow filler seat. If anyone knows of a source I can buy one or has one they'd like to get rid of, please message me. Thank you.

I'm looking for a S.S. Mercury Enertia 15x15p prop if someone is looking to try something else or has one they'd like to sell. I currently have a S.S. Quicksilver Siverado 14.5x17p to sell or trade.

Looking for a bimini Boot cover dark blue for a 20 SSX. New or used, anyone have a old one in good shape or recommendations on where I can get a new one?

Our I/O we bought used and the ladder is slightly bent and sticks lowering and retracting. It is a 3 step Windline that stores under the swim platform. I can get new but if somebody has a used one, I can get it out of the garage for you;).
Bruce

I have a 2011 2275 GCW with beige interior and it did not come with a bow filler seat. If anyone knows of a source I can buy one or has one they'd like to get rid of, please message me. Thank you.
Hey there sunedog,
I know it is an old post but if your still in the market for a bow seat I have one I don't use.
I have a 2012 2575 RCW. The seat is in brand new condition, stored covered in the winter and summer.
$100 plus shipping.
PM me if your interested and we can talk more detail.
Thank you,
Chris

Attachments

• bow seat 2.jpg
    bow seat 2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 146
I want to publicly thank Chris (hds9995) for selling me his bow filler seat. He shipped it to me from NY to SC and it arrived day before yesterday. FYI for anyone who may want to ship one in the future: Chris wrapped it in a couple layers of heavy duty very large garbage bags and taped the heck out of it and it arrived unscathed. The packed seat was BARELY under the USPS maximum package size. The freight cost was $113. Sounds like a lot but UPS and Fed X Ground wanted in the range of $275.

And I also want to publicly thank another member who Chris communicated with first about buying the seat. The other member (I think it was jsklmc, but I'm not positive) told Chris he was interested, but he knew someone before him had posted looking for a seat. He was referring to me. jsklmc told Chris to contact me first and that was VERY COOL. Thank you very much.

Thanks for sharing. This forum has helped members with numerous questions, parts and even new career opportunities. Best site in the world!

FOR SALE: Never installed Bennington OEM cover for a 2250 GSX. I bought it locally off of Craigslist thinking it would fit my 2275 GSX. Unfortunately, it is too short for my 2275 with extended aft deck. The guy who sold it to me said he got it from Bennington as a warranty replacement, but sold the boat before ever installing it. It has never had snaps attached. $500 plus shipping from zip code 29036.
boat cover 2.jpg boat cover 3.jpg

Last edited:
My cover doesn’t cover the extended aft deck. Connects to aft rails ??

Wait a minute! I can't believe I didn't realize that when my canvas lady told me it was too short. She's very experienced and I just didn't question her conclusion. Now I'm thinking maybe she thought it should cover the rear porch. I need to revisit this. Thank you. You may have saved me a pile of money.

Cleaned up thread ....

I have 3 Magma 17” wide Grill accessories that a friend gave me thinking that I would purchase a new Magma grill for my new Bennington. Unfortunately, I ended up with a different grill. Knowing there are more than a few Benny owners with Magma grill, hopefully one of you might be intested. I will send you any part for Shipping cost only. The Griddle and Fish/Veggie tray appear to be new. The Serving Shelf/Cutting Board appear to have been slightly used. PM me if your are interesed.

D5CA777D-C145-4ED4-8D9F-8E7BC27A226B.jpeg DBB80547-D775-48DC-9DC7-85600F8C1817.jpeg F5CA7150-01C9-4CDD-BE84-5B2CF3993E07.jpeg

I have a 2018 21-SSX w/Fishing table and looking for a ski pylon (used or new)

Brand new changing room from a 2019 Q25 Swingback. Includes all hardware. No reasonable offer refused.

Last edited:
I have a ski pylon for a Bennington for $200 if anyone has any interest. Very heavy so you would probably be best to pick up in Columbia SC.

I cleaned up thread. Please only post item for sale or wanted. No other discussions in this thread please. Helps keep it clutter free.

Back