Has Amber Yellow been discontinued???

I guess that for those of us that want bright colors there's the Playcraft Extreme Series Powertoon. Powdercoated railing.....hmmmm. There is obviously a market for a sport pontoon. Bennington could build a better sport model and make it classy. Luxury and flashy all in one boat. :) Maybe 2014.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Crap, I'd have to trade in my boat already!!, just got her to 11 hours today!!

Derrick
Matching equipment going down the road does look good. Last week saw a Motor Coach in white with graphics towing a big white Ford pickup with a white golf car in the bed of the truck. All had the same graphics. It was spectacular.

Me and wife are getting ready to order are first pontoon boat and we loved amber yellow, new colors for 2013 dealers trying to find out what they are.

Wish Bennington just had an easy and cost effective way to change the fence so you could update color and graphics. You listening TB?

Take a plant tour and you'll realize that is easier said than done! :p

I don't mind the yellow either and there are several yellow Benningtons in my area and they all get a lot of attention.

And as for the Teal and pink boats from the 80-90 era they are a dream come true for those looking for quality boats at an affordable price. The dealers won't take them on trade and the people selling them just fire sale tham at rock bottom prices to get rid of them. I have a good friend who has been wanting a nice boat for years but didn't have the cash for what he was looking for and just came across a 1990 20 foot SeaRay in Teal Green with a 4.3 V-6 and 3 props for $3500 and it is in super shape.

Thae same boat in a different color would normally bring 2-3 times as much.

we are ordering a new bennington, but want the amber color, why is it no longer available????

we are ordering a new bennington, but want the amber color, why is it no longer available????
Easiest answer ........ They discontinued it. Hey I have a 2004 Yellow GTO.......how do you think I feel ?

Not only did they drop my color, then they dropped the model, then the Pontiac brand completely !!!!!!

So don't feel so bad that all Bennington did was drop " a color" even though I wanted it really bad too.

Smitty

Back