Here it is!

Todd, congratulations on a very nice build! I think you got it dialed in perfectly this time, now you just have to do the same with the monster on the back. So, what is your LOA? 27'9"?

With my set-up, I'm able to hit just under 40MPH lightly loaded and just a tad less with a mess of people on board. In keeping with a conservative 1 MPH gain for every 10 HP, I think your goals are realistic. 

So, has that grin left your face since you picked her up? Something tells me it hasn't and probably won't for many years to come!

That is a fantastic pontoon!  Love the boat, styling, and engine.  Good luck dialing it in during your break in period.  

Due to extremely heavy rains we didn't get to enjoy the new boat any over the weekend. I was hoping to get some good pictures out in the sun but that's going to have to wait. Snapped a couple of it under the roof though.

IMG_4440_zps9sjaeets.jpg

IMG_4439_zpsdaega8io.jpg

Due to extremely heavy rains we didn't get to enjoy the new boat any over the weekend. I was hoping to get some good pictures out in the sun but that's going to have to wait. Snapped a couple of it under the roof though.

Looks great! Boats always look better on the water.

One of the nicest looking toons I have seen....Well done.  Good info on the mounting of the engine too.  As I'm new to outboards, it really helps me understand why it is important to get it right.  Good questions for my dealer too:)

IMG_4440_zps9sjaeets.jpg

IMG_4439_zpsdaega8io.jpg

May have been raining hard,but I would have found some reason to be on the boat under roof. Even if it where to just take a nap on that pretty boat. Enjoy!

Todd its a good thing you had cover this past week end, We were on the big boat working on interior all weekend at Center hill, Sat morning the lake was at 631 ft and today its at 645 ft and climbing. That's allot of rain, The dock guys were busy keeping ramps usable. 

And I will say it again, That's a Beautiful Boat!! I like the swing back

You keep posting these pics and I'm going to be in a world of hurt when my wife finds out I ordered a new boat! Man that thing is awesome!!

That is one fine looking boat amigo!!!

drooling-smiley.png

Love it!

Back